Search results

1. M

New stamp coming? What does this mean?

So will the old stamped 220 bats need to pass at 240 to be eligible for play come July 1, 2021?
  2. M

Best bat for 50/275 balls

What bat have you been using and what did you decide to go with?
  3. M

Worth "feel" HELP

And which Monstas are you referring to?
  4. M

Worth "feel" HELP

2017 blue est? What model number?
  5. M

2020 Worth Krecher ASA Review

Miken/Worth = same junk
  6. M

Unfortunately I'm not following your comment...
  7. M

Love my 27oz. Miken 20th Anniversary (balanced 14")
  8. M

Seems the Krecher is getting harder to find. Anyone have any insight as to why?
  9. M

2020 Steel

That is correct...
  10. M

TPZ LOUISVILLE SLUGGER

Apparently the confusion is on your part...
  11. M

TPZ LOUISVILLE SLUGGER

2021? Where did you get that? It's a 2020... 25oz specs? What's that mean?
  12. M

The most durable softballs

I already have like half dozen Evil leather 52/300 balls that were used through one game. I ended up picking up some Dudley Thunder SY 52/300 (these are often used in leagues around me) and Evil 52+....both of which I will hit off a tee in the yard and use for bp when people can get together...
  13. M

Great! Go hit em...lol Mine will be here Sarurday...decided to order them as opposed to the hot dots you suggested I buy in another thread because you think you know me...too funny :p
  14. M

Best BP ball

@cmsoftballcpl I am looking to specifically purchase an Evil ball(s) based on their reputation if I can get answers to the questions I've asked, hopefully from the man himself.
  15. M

Best BP ball

Not sure where to start with this response but I will try as it seems to imply many things.... For starters, if this is your business, you should be more than happy to answer any questions that a customer or perspective customer has. Some people (like myself) search for answers in previous...
  16. M

Best BP ball

Doesn't appear this question was ever answered.....if they were hitting Classic M at 40/325 vs. Classic + at 52/275. One could understand if the BP Rockets at (48/425) replacing the M yielded the results, not so much if the Rocket was used in place of the +
  17. M

I'm using the non association white ones that are .47, not .44 like the yellow one.
  18. M

Thank you for the explanation...
  19. M

And so kind of back where I started lol... Can I expect these non-association SB12s which are .47 375 cork center to impact the life of my "newer" composite especially if hitting off a tee?
  20. M

Thanks for the video post...looks like the 52 plus replaced the older model 52.... As for the owner of Evil, I have seen negative comments etc....unfortunately I have no opinion one way or another as I'm not really familiar with the validity of such comments. That being said, I assume you may...