Search results

1. Apoc13

Falmouth Ma. tourney...sept 28 and 29

******* SKIP SOFTBALL TOURNEY ****** 2013 The 11th annual Skip Simpson Memorial Softball Tourney will be held on SEPT 28 & 29 This tourney is in memory of MK1 Malcom “Skip” Simpson; U.S. C. G. (retired) who passed away in 2002. The “rain date” is the following weekend of OCTOBER 5th & 6th...
  2. Apoc13

Bobby Valentine on WEEI an hour ago....says he'd punch the host in the mouth if...

they must have been told to lay off because just today i was thinking that they don;t talk politics any more....dennis and calahan used to be really bad but now you just get an occasional snide remark, which is amazing, considering...
  3. Apoc13

Bobby Valentine on WEEI an hour ago....says he'd punch the host in the mouth if...

f--k theo he made some really bad decisions his last couple years....but i said getting rid of francona was a bad idea from the get go
  4. Apoc13

he were there....good stuff WEEI Sports Radio Network Bobby Valentine to Glenn Ordway: "If I was there I'd punch you right in the mouth." Listen to The Big Show's explosive interview with Bobby V right here: http://bit.ly/UsoYV9
  5. Apoc13

Beckett, Gonzalez, & Crawford to the Dodgers.......

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo Adrian Gonzalez is a career .212 hitter in 45 games at Dodger Stadium, the lowest of any park he has played in.
  6. Apoc13

i agree losing rizzo sucks....but the sox got the 2nd and 3rd best dodgers prospects in sands and de la rosa....both project to be solid major league pitchers....the sox have a ton of flexibility now....with beckett, crawford and agon the sox would have basically been the same team for at least...
  7. Apoc13

but now the sox have the cash to sign anybody....and a few prospects to use as trade bait if they want....but losing agon hurts, he's leading the majors in hitting with runners in scoring position
  8. Apoc13

Date change for Falmouth Ma tourney to 22/23 sept

there was a conflict with the Windmill tourney so now... The 10th annual Skip Simpson Memorial Softball Tourney will be held on SEPT 22nd & 23rd, in Falmouth This tourney is in memory of MK1 Malcom “Skip” Simpson U.S.C.G. (retired) who passed away in 2002. 4 game minimum, standard...
  9. Apoc13

How many pics?

why not post pics of the entire bat the first time anyway? here since 2003? seriously?
  10. Apoc13

jerseys from nu-era sports

i dig those slippers
  11. Apoc13

Just Scored Me Some SWEET Deals!!!

I think you may be bs'ing about actually using those bats but if you do and you're a decent hitter you should be able to get an easy triple poking the ball over the outfielders who will be standing right behind the infield dirt when they see what you're swinging
  12. Apoc13

How many leagues will require the "new stamp" next year??

1 of my 3 say they're gonna require it....for insurance purposes and everybody is pissed
  13. Apoc13

anyone know what bat this is?

i know that bat...but only from reading about it here a long while back....somebody here has a clue
  14. Apoc13

2013 models Rolled Bat??

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=670629
  15. Apoc13

USSSA When does an inning officially begin? Timed game question

deputy, that's what we thought and my manager argued jug, that's where our commish will get off the hook
  16. Apoc13

USSSA When does an inning officially begin? Timed game question

we played timed games....when the time expires the next full inning is 1 pitch tonight the 6th inning ended with 59 seconds remaining...the home team took the field but just seconds before the 1st pitch of the 7th inning the timer went off...the league commissioner then said we were in 1...
  17. Apoc13

Can text pics

totally agree...i just ignore the threads without pics..not worth the trouble when there are plenty of other deals to be had..i don;t think the sellers realize how many potential buyers they lose just because they're either lazy or clueless and there is a thread like this every few months but...
  18. Apoc13

Bryce Harper being called up tomorrow.

prior was a beast when healthy