Search results

1. C

For Sale 2 27oz 2015 Jeff Hall USSSA Sicks

I have to Jeff Hall Sicks for sale. They both have around 200-300 swings on them. I will clean them up before I ship them. Both 27oz both returnable one with receipt. $105 a piece or $200 for the both and the receipt dated 5/21/14. Text me for quicker responses 2563687657 thanks
  2. C

LTB Demarini MLC

I have a buddy that is looking for one of these. I know that they are discontinued and I know a couple of guys have these stockpiled some where. If anyone has one they would like to part with please PM me. Thanks
  3. C

2015 4 The Fallen

How many cuts did it take for the Metallic Ping to go away?
  4. C

For Sale 5 pair of pants for sale

As the title says pants for sale size 38 pictures below. $25 shipped will do discount for multiples sold. Pics below Red pair sold... Grey pants blk stripe sold......only 3 left thanks
  5. C

Price Check 2011 ASA Worth Toxic 28oz

How much do you think this bat is worth. It is a buddy of mine and I am trying to sell it for him. thanks for your time.
  6. C

For Sale 27 maxload Recoil

I am selling this for a buddy of mine over here in Korea. It has maybe 200 cuts on it. the ASA stamp is 100% visible on both sides pics are below.. BAT IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
  7. C

Easton grips?

Does anyone have any grips laying around they don't want because I have a couple bats and i like the grips that come with the new Eastons..
  8. C

Kunsan AB Logo

This is for the Kunsan AB varsity mens softball team I was trying to see if anyone can change the color scheme to red, silver/grey, and black. Its the colors of the wolfpack here at Kunsan. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
  9. C

For Sale 26oz Balanced Combat Morphed

I have a 26 oz morphed for sale. $55 shipped.
  10. C

Robert Meachem is a Charger...

Thoughts? Im a bit torn but I guess we couldnt spend that ridiculous amount the BUCS spent on VJ. 5 years 55 Million WOW:eek:
  11. C

GTG flyman

sold him a bat he paid promptly.. overall great experience
  12. C

For Sale/Trade For sale or trade 50 hit 28oz ASA Avarice w/ Receipt

I will get pictures up this evening when I get off of work. looking to get $145 shipped or trade for a 27oz ASA Avarice. Price drop
  13. C

For Sale/Trade 27fl nr avr $85

I will put up pictures as soon as i get home. I got this in a bundle dont think i will swing it with my Avarice's so it has to go. Thanks. OBO thanks a lot
  14. C

Kunsan AB Korea Softball players

I know its cold as hell here.. Where are you guys?? I have only met two guys from here that ball. I know its a grip of you mofos out here.. lemme know what's up.. who is going to coach when are try-outs and what not.. lets get it.. im ready to play.. Griff
  15. C

GTG suitss06 GTG

he bought some beats from me paid promptly and had great communication.. all around good guy.. Guy!
  16. C

For Sale Vinci Rv1923/ Rawlings HOH Glove

Vinci rv1923 12.5 sold Rawling HOH 12.75 sold
  17. C

For Sale End of the Season Sale

I have a lot of items for sale.. Pants are XXL 40-42 size baggy fit. Pics below. I will price all pants $20. Everything is priced as shipped. paypal addy is [email protected]. 2 pair of worth pants(XXL)-no holes, no tears Burgundy and Grey pair of worth pants XXL-no holes, no tears-Orange and...
  18. C

LTTF ipod 32 gig

Im looking for an ipod 32 gig.. i have a vinci rv1923 and a rawlings hoh glove.. .. i can add cash where applicable. let me know.. thanks.. pm me for pics.
  19. C

For Sale Beats (not authentic)

I am able to get Beats, many styles, many colors PM me for pricing. These are not authentic. We have put these up beside authentic beats and could not tell the difference. Here is what i can get my hands on shipping is 10-12 days to me and I can priority them to you. Let me know thanks.. You...
  20. C

Clemson Tigers Football 2011

HOW BOUT THEM TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess we cant be under the radar anymore :( oh well 5-0 lets get it.. :D:cool::eek: