Search results

1. dubes23113

Supplements: Alpha Max and Muscle king

I'm just gunna give my 2 cents but worked for me and well it's first supplement company Arnold Schwarzenegger has ever put his name on so it says a lot but MusclePharm is legit and gave me what I needed from pre workout to recovery they have the best products available IMHO
  2. dubes23113

.52/300 vs Shaved Bats

Z1000 mashes the .52's
  3. dubes23113

Freak 52- FEEDBACK

I just got one. Never liked miken thought would give it a shot since I heard nothing but good things about them. I will say this it needs more work and I have no patience so I'll hit it a few times in league but find myself going back to my Z1000. I will say that it does have some pop that I...
  4. dubes23113

How much difference does the pitcher really make?

we changed pitchers in the 5th inning of a game at state tourney and it made the game...3 pitches to get 2 outs to end basesloaded jam...we went on to win the game but the change was for the better cause they had been puttin good swings on me...so not just having one good pitcher but 2 can be...
  5. dubes23113

Oppo

i get mines when i hit the ball oppo and they happen to have the 5th infielder on that side.... i chuckle everytime cause it doesnt scare me to still hit it there
  6. dubes23113

What to do with whiner who won't move positions?

upper or lower we play everygame the same way..... speed to burn with great arms in OF and solid 4 infs with a mobile middle man and a 6'7 340pnd pitcher who clogs up middle and snags everything
  7. dubes23113

thats a big negative here!! everyone in our monday night league including the lower teams play a 5 man
  8. dubes23113

who plays softball games with a RCF and LCF anymore.... get with time and play a five man
  9. dubes23113

saw my first softball brawl today

eastsiders smh
  10. dubes23113

painted my pitching helmet

some sort of digital camo pattern would look awesome
  11. dubes23113

Teammate is looking for thick handled bat

Combat Scott Brown 98
  12. dubes23113

2012 Detroit Tigers

tigers got what they needed in first half a guy who came up just while Ajax was hurt..Quintin Berry guy is the motor of this team right now.. when gets on he makes things happen, forces pitchers to keep more attention on him rather the big fella at the plate.....this series win over angels was...
  13. dubes23113

july 28th relay for life marshall, mi

bump whos in so far id play but still beat up from districts when cat from from parnham rd team tried sliding thru my ankle
  14. dubes23113

Memorial Weekend in Michigan

Bump talk to poop Rick or sayles about gettin csn team there
  15. dubes23113

Looking an ASA Metal 1pc bat for a friend-NEED HELP!

Anderson rocket tech 2004
  16. dubes23113

have you played a team like this.....

Rusty bumgardner played both college baseball and football. Howd that workout for him? Hits ball over 500ft. All it means is have been exposed to weightroom
  17. dubes23113

Verlander

How can u say that! Back to back starts,that started his win streak, were a no hitter(ump pinched his perfect game) and a no hitter thru 25outs! Take him out of the equation and the tigers don't make playoffs. Last I knew that was considered valuable
  18. dubes23113

detroit

But Pitt still has a good run game so u have to honor it