1. R

26 - 13 aftermath

let me know
  2. R

a2k kp92

looking for new 12.5 a2k kp92
  3. R

For Sale OG Flex, Z's and more

All bats are stock and as described. Great XMas present!! 27 oz Rocket Teck CK .. Amazing for mush balls - $75 26oz OG Z2k EL ... Tiny rattle since the beginning- $165 26oz OG Flex ... Just passed testing with no cracks or rattles - $160 27oz J3a - weight is 26.7 and just passed testing with...
  4. R

GTG godeep1 is GTG

Fast shipping and as pictured!
  5. R

For Sale 26oz L4

Returnable with receipt ... 50ish hits .... $175 shipped priority
  6. R

For Sale 2 x 26 SCN5

Both bats are in excellent shape and very hot with a slight wobble. $115 for 1 shipped priority or $220 for both - Sold separate pending Paypal!!!!!!! PM me with cell and I can text pics
  7. R

For Trade Trade bait for bal 26oz z2k asa

L4 or mix and match of some other bats/equipment
  8. R

For Trade L4, 2xScN5, RTCK

26oz L4 with approx. 50 hits 2 - 26oz SCN5 - both in great shape but Hot with a tiny wobble 27oz RTCK - Great shape all pins in place I play ASA only and will do 2 for 1 deals .... nothing over 27oz!
  9. R

For Sale Nokona AMG650-k

Used for a couple seasons .... pampered it like crazy but pocket got to deep for playing 2nd base. $100 shipped priority! Can text pics if needed or will post some later tonight.
  10. R

For Sale Scx3, scn5, l4

SCX3 - 27 oz - Excellent condition with very little wear but broken in and just getting HOT ...... $258 shipped priority - SOLD!! SCN5 - 26 oz - Great condition with a little wobble .... $135 shipped priority L4 - 26 oz - MINT with 50ish hits ..... $218 shipped priority Will post pics...
  11. R

GTG Built4CubanLynx

Fast shipping and bat as described.
  12. R

For Sale OG Extended 28oz - MINT

Mint with approx 100 hits ..... SOLD!!!!!!!
  13. R

Best Pitching Machine?

Want one that I can use a battery with so I can just take to the fields and hit on my own.
  14. R

Define "Top 6"

In a league where it was stated that the "top 6" make the playoffs before I joined and also during pre-draft. In league settings it says that 6 teams make the playoffs. Seeding of playoff teams will be determined by head to head record. So I finish in 4th based on record and total...
  15. R

Leshoure or Charles??

Also, Do I dare sit Marshal and start Hartline due to matchup? Other RB is Foster Other WR ... Wayne and Eric Decker PPR league
  16. R

2 need League

Looking to join a league that will draft next Monday or Tuesday night. We were in a league that folded at the last minute and we are gone for Labor Day weekend. Not looking to invest a bunch $30 or less.
  17. R

Oakley Lenses?

It seems like some of the lenses would really help with clarity or contrast. Just wondering if anyone has any opinions? Thinking about either vr28 polarized or G30 (polarized?)
  18. R

Cement like fields

I need to figure out a decent way to approach the guy who maintains our fields. They are like cement with a light dusting on them. The ball picks up speed when it hits the infield and the hops are vicious ... to the face instead of chest on a bad hop. They never dig up the thing. Any good...
  19. R

For Sale 26oz Srv3

50ish hits and fully returnable, no receipt .... $180 shipped priority
  20. R

LTB Niice 12.5 to 12.75

Wanting something really nice. Playing 2nd base and something just a bit smaller than my Nokona would be great. Wanting open back.