Search results

1. tc86bmsn

For Sale Miken 484

27oz NR. Has about 500 swings on it. ASA stamp is still good. looking for 85 shipped. PM me you number or email for pics
  2. tc86bmsn

Price Check Miken 484

i would like a price check if anyone could help me. It is a NR with about 500 swings on it. ASA stamp is still good
  3. tc86bmsn

Price Check scn17bh

whats the price on them these days? 27 oz NIW 2013 stamp with receipt with 4 months left on it?
  4. tc86bmsn

wounded warriors

i had a chance to see them this past weekend at a farm club ball park. They were playing a senior team from the local area. What a great group of guys on this team. The guy with one arm is really fun to watch, he also went 4-4. Saw a diving catch from the double leg amputee. They also had...
  5. tc86bmsn

For Trade 2 27oz NIW ri catty el

I have 2 1 is a no return and the other is fully returnable with a valid receipt. Both are 27oz and utrip model. I'm looking for a 2011 resmondo Titan 26 or 27. nR is okay. I will do a 2 for 1 if its really clean.
  6. tc86bmsn

For Sale 2dz NIW dudley SY stadium balls

looking for 40 a dozen or 75 for the 2 shipped. I can't upload pictures for some reason. I can email or text pictures
  7. tc86bmsn

For Sale NOW Z2k el 27oz

this is the utrip model, comes with a valid receipt from 2 weeks ago. the only reason why the wrapper is off is to comply with board rules. will take 200 shipped OBO SOLD
  8. tc86bmsn

For Trade Og full and combatant with receipt

Og fulk and combatant with receipt Looking for the 2013 ri red or yellow catty. Will do a 2 for 1 if niw. Both of these bats are hot.fulk has about 700 swings and a small rattle. The combatant has about 150 swings and is webbing but no rattle. Both are 27oz. I will get pics up in a hour or so.
  9. tc86bmsn

For Sale/Trade Bass big larry

It's NWOT never been used. Its the black one 14". I would like to trade it for a 12.75 liberty or something else in that size. Or sell for 80.00
  10. tc86bmsn

For Sale/Trade 5 EST's

#1 28oz blue ESTL 15" shell, engraved no return. no flat spots or waves (ASA 2000) #2 28oz EST EXGREEN, no flat spots or waves (ASA 2004) #3 28oz ESTCU, feels to be a small wave spot on the O (ASA 2000) #4 27oz ESTWGOLD hyper flex, no flat spots or waves (ASA 2004) #5 27oz XEST5X, no flat...
  11. tc86bmsn

For Sale Worth PST 137

has about 200 swings on it..very clean bat. No waves, flat spots, taper dings, or end cap seperation. Looking for 130 shipped. Paypal as gift or add fees. NO TRADES AT THIS TIME... If you PM me with a trade i will respond by saying something bad about your mother!
  12. tc86bmsn

blackout VS. Freedom

what is the differance? I tried to look it up but coudn't find anything. Is it just a paint job?
  13. tc86bmsn

For Sale/Trade Jordans and griffeys

all are size 12, all are used but not worn more than 3 times, all are legit! Looking for 110 on the jordans and 85 shipped on the grif's. no i dont have og box either.
  14. tc86bmsn

what a sad day

she was sofa king hot to. i can't really complain because she lasted sooooo long. RIP "bessy"
  15. tc86bmsn

For Sale (REPLICA) Jordan SC-2 size 12

got them online thinking they were legit but i was wrong. looking for $65 shipped obo
  16. tc86bmsn

For Sale og fulk and m7 ri

Both are 27 both have some webbing. Fulk has about 300 swings and the ri has about 300 as well. Looking for 80 each or 140 as a pair. Both are returnable with no reciept.obo of course. Will trade for a 2013 and ill add cash. Ill post pics later.
  17. tc86bmsn

anyone used this mask before???

How is it, is it heavy? Comfy? Crap?
  18. tc86bmsn

For Sale/Trade girl balls

I got 34 girl balls for sale/trade. Mixture of green dots, max specs, and 4 no names. They only have 2 rounds of hits on them by a girl. looking for 40$ shipped obo. I will trade for some old metal EST's or RT's even a PST and i would add cash to that deal. 27oz bats please nothing bigger...
  19. tc86bmsn

For Sale 2 new wireless routers

Both are linksys e1000. One is nib other one has been opened but not removed. Will take 30$ shipped or 50 for the both. Will also trade for a clean est.
  20. tc86bmsn

LTB looking for worth metal

Est's, and pst's. Nothing bggier than a 28oz. Let me know whats out there.