Search results

1. BigTexCowboy

For Sale/Trade Wilson A2k OT6

**********SOLD*********** Bought this a month or so ago, never used in game (by me), just played catch with it. Too big for my liking. 12.75" if you were wondering. Looking for $150 gifted or $156 as goods, shippe. Does this count for name in pic???? sorry, been away from boards a while.
  2. BigTexCowboy

LTB LHT glove, 11.5 - 12.25

He got one, thanks for looking and the offers
  3. BigTexCowboy

For Sale/Trade (2) iPhone 5s for Verizon, clean esn

SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE The black one is 16GB, the white is 32GB. For verizon and ready to roll, clean esn's and boxes/chargers and headphones. 16GB = $175 32GB = $200 Would trade towards some nice leather. Mizuno GMP55's, Wilson A2000/A2k, Rawlings Gold Glove or PP, something nice. No...
  4. BigTexCowboy

For Sale Another herd sale......HOH, GOTM minty

Looking to move these. From L to R July 2013 GOTM DW5. A lot of couch catch. About 80% broke in. Game ready IMO. White has ball markings and a lace left a mark on the white. I left is under a couch cushion with a ball in it. $150 + $15 shipping + 3% = $170 shipped / $165 gifted MC24...
  5. BigTexCowboy

For Sale Rawlings Pro-200 pattern SLCS

SOLD! This is a very barely used black label Pro-200. It measures right under 11.25". It's the most amazing leather I've ever handled. Looking to get $315 gifted/shipped. You can see a little wear from where the index finger goes with traditional/ finger out. Has "Prov 3.5-6" on pinkie...
  6. BigTexCowboy

For Sale Wilson FPH 11.75" Fast-back

SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Fast-pitch model here. Very minty. I've thrown a couple balls into it. Would be a great fast pitch glove for one of you daughters. $130 gifted/shipped to 48 states. NO TRADES
  7. BigTexCowboy

For Sale Wilson 1787 Gunmetal

SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! FOR ASKING PRICE Very Minty, played catch with it once before a game, other than that just couch catch. Very nice glove. 11.75" I-web. Great pattern, nice and deep. Price is $180 gifted/shipped to 48 states. NO TRADES
  8. BigTexCowboy

For Sale Minty Nokona BC1175, 11.75" Hweb

First is a Nokona BC1175. 11.75" Very minty, never used in a game or aside from couch catch. Have broken it in traditional. $150 gifted/shipped to 48 states NO TRADES
  9. BigTexCowboy

For Sale 11.75" Rawlings PROS17ICBR

I need to sell this to somebody that will use it. Never left my house with this glove. Couch catch only and under the mattress with a ball. Is a very nice piece of leather but I need some money for audio gear. Price to sell at $185 shipped as a gift or add fees. Canada shipping an...
  10. BigTexCowboy

For Sale/Trade Rawlings Pro1000-4PRB

Looking to move this glove. I've been breaking it in for a while. I'm just not a mod trap fan. I have never taken this glove out of my house and have only played couch catch and wrapped it with a ball in the pocket a few times. It's very nice and minty. I would say close to game ready but I...
  11. BigTexCowboy

For Sale Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2

SOLD 2 months old. $250 gifted. Absolutely NO TRADES
  12. BigTexCowboy

For Sale Rawlings pro435jb (markakis) for sale

very minty. $125 gifted
  13. BigTexCowboy

LTTF PI DP15 or G5

The mintier the better. Lmk what you got and let's try to work out a deal
  14. BigTexCowboy

Any info on this bat?

Found it at my in laws. 2004 Asa stamp. I'm assuming it's not the SB73V's twin sister.
  15. BigTexCowboy

Wilson G5

Anybody have a review of this pattern? Really interested in getting one. Hell if anybody has pics of one with a ball (baseball or softball) that would be greatly appreciated. My Google is broke obviously
  16. BigTexCowboy

For Sale Gunmetal A2000 1787

This is as close to NWOT as you can get and still abide by the rules of this forum. I've played couch catch and 1 round of human catch with it and it has stayed in my glove case. Very nice glove here, just want something different. Not looking for trade, but only trades would be towards a PI...
  17. BigTexCowboy

For Sale 26 oz. J3a

Returnable, no receipt. Around 100 cuts. Very clean bat. Asking $210 shipped as gift or add fees. Shipping to canada add $12.
  18. BigTexCowboy

Rawlings pro435jb (markakis)

Saw a couple on the list that craig built locally for $120. I woukd be willing to ship one at cost. Good deal. If I didn't have one I'd grab one
  19. BigTexCowboy

custom wilsons

Let's see some pics of your custom wilsons. Not only do I want to see them but I also want some ideas.
  20. BigTexCowboy

For Sale RD28 Utrip, 27oz.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!! Approx. 400 hits. Returnable, no receipt. no grip. Clean bat all around. $180 VIA GIFT SHIPPED PRIORITY TO 48 STATES *****I WILL BE ON VACATION STARTING 9/10 @ 2PM CST. IF PAYMENT IS RECEIVED BEFORE THAT I WILL SHIP IT OUT, OTHERWISE IT WILL BE SHIPPED ON...