Search results

1. ser7643

Price Check 26 oz OG 2015 Miken Freak Black - NIW

Solid figure there. Although I have heard that Miken is not taking these back for return. I know 3 people who have tried to return them in the past 2 months and all were denied due to bat being too old.
  2. ser7643

Worth Powercell

Well if you decide to get rid of the Powercell give me first shot at trading with you. I've hit one but never owned one and would like to give it some extended bp work.
  3. ser7643

Worth Powercell

99% of those who swing a Powercell swear by them so that should tell you something. I hope you really didn't judge a bat by just 20 swings, if so then I doubt you will find out anything about any bat you swing. While the new bats are "hot out of the wrapper" it takes more than 20 swings to see...
  4. ser7643

Price Check 26.5 Sonic+ and z4k backman

Sonic is a very under rated bat IMHO. Absolutely kills any 52 cor ball. Only issue is they take a while to break in but will last 1000's of swings. You can probalby get $50-80 for it, I have no idea abou the z4k.
  5. ser7643

2018 miken

You may be correct although USSSA went through a big deal with "false advertising" claims with player model bats that were different specs than what the average player could buy off the shelf so I doubt USSSA would let that happen again. Now that doesn't mean the manufacturers aren't doing it...
  6. ser7643

2018 miken

Wasn't trying to put words in you mouth, rather trying to get clarification. From my understanding from talking with USSSA officials while down at Worlds a couple years ago and also via emails, the players get the same models that you and I can buy off the shelf at any store. When a bat is...
  7. ser7643

2018 miken

So you're saying Connell openly used an altered bat?
  8. ser7643

Bat You Wish They Still Made

OG Frenzy 14" - once they were hot they would hit or out hit any bat out there OG CNT+ - once broken in they were tanks and very nasty
  9. ser7643

Any one try the 2017 Miken Freak PT alloy handle

I haven't hit one but they are selling well FWIT.
  10. ser7643

Hitting up the Middle

Our league has several conference players spread on a couple teams, one has their own signature bat. As a pitcher what gets me is when they are up to bat with 2 runners on base and home runs left to hit (league limits us to 4 and then 1 up) and the step back on a pitch that is inside and try...
  11. ser7643

2017 DC 41 USSSA

I picked up a DC41 half way through this season and couldn't believe its performance. I'm not a "hot out the wrapper" guy but with minimal bp the DC41 perfromed very well and just keeps getting better every week. Don't know if it's the endload or huge sweet spot but this bat seems to fit my...
  12. ser7643

Best BP ball

I've heard argument both ways and would like some actual facts from you Bobby, if you don't mind. In this thread and others, I read its a lower COR softball that will break a bat in faster but have also read that Stadium balls, which have a higher COR if I'm not mistaken, will break a bat in...
  13. ser7643

LTB 17 Freak 30 26oz, Miken HB, or Miken gamer

I have a couple Gamers in 26.5oz if interested.
  14. ser7643

For Sale 27oz Supercell

Price drop.....
  15. ser7643

For Sale Freak12 RI's.....

bump.......
  16. ser7643

Iso 2017 worth est comp Westbu

I have a used 27oz with receipt for $195
  17. ser7643

Alloy handle Freak

Demarini had alloy handle bats and I don't recall hearing any issues of handles being dented or bent.
  18. ser7643

For Sale 27oz Supercell

NIW 27oz Supercell - $215 SOLD
  19. ser7643

For Sale Freak12 RI's.....

I have the following Freak12's all NIW with receipt. 26oz - 0 - SOLD 27oz - 0 - SOLD Not looking to trade so if you offer it would have to blow me away....
  20. ser7643

LTB Buy or trade List

I have some Freak12's I'd part with......