Search results

1. bat monger

The official I love the virus plague and want to see it re-issued thread

Coop, All you have to do is keep the bat the same, add the disk, and put the new stamps on it. And please make one in 32ozs. Thank you. Sincerely Bat Monger. P.S. the paint job should look like it has pine tar/spray tac all over the barrel.
  2. bat monger

For Sale German shorthaired Pointer pups

Edited with the last 3 pups. All shots and medicine up to date. Tails docked and dew claws removed. Family friendly and great with kids. $300.
  3. bat monger

Baltimore area Combatants

Looks like I'll be working here a while. I'm in the white marsh area. Any good ball around here?
  4. bat monger

Some game swings with the 2013 Combat Derby boys utrip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvXDYvNEcSg&feature=youtu.be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e64116OSZgk&feature=youtu.be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKyk4eoQnLM&feature=youtu.be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKyk4eoQnLM&feature=youtu.be...
  5. bat monger

Congratulations Hebrew Hacker

He's having a ________________. ;)
  6. bat monger

COMbat derby life advisory staff

If you are a member, post here and I'll keep the list updated. Please post your real name and hometown. Alabama ESI - Troy Lehr - Huntsville, Alabama ehudmh - Matt Hardee: Huntsville, AL Alaska Arizona SidewayS00 - Nick Kissell- Avondale, AZ WAIDDOG - Mike Waid- Gilbert, AZ DaIrishman -...
  7. bat monger

New combat batting gloves

I want a couple pairs. When will they be available?
  8. bat monger

Chrisklol

Ok. Real talk here. You have to see this from our point of view. Most of us that hang out in the specific forum are fans of combat and we are going to support our company. Upon saying that, even you have to know that we would have questioned your motives for starting that rant. All of us...
  9. bat monger

Facebook chat cliff notes

Hopefully I can get all the important info in here. Let me know if I miss something. Did I miss anything?
  10. bat monger

For Sale/Trade Tps, Easton and more

28oz axe new Utrip stamp - 50 Bp swings - $90 30oz Asa z1000 - 100 all game swings - sold 28oz srv4 - unknown swings, but looks like 300-400 - sold 30oz scn17bh - warranty replacement - unknown swings, but definetly over 1000. Very light webbing. Bat is an absolute tank - sold. 27oz incinerator...
  11. bat monger

Hebrew Hacker

Is the bat collection okay?
  12. bat monger

New derby boys bats

Image stolen without permission from stevejax :D:cool:.
  13. bat monger

LTTF 30oz Z1000, z2000, 100H and blackout

I'm looking to trade for a 30oz end loaded z1000 or 2000, 100H or 100W, 29.5oz blackout and maybe even a freak ink. Must have legit receipt. I has trade bait. Multiple bat deals will be considered. Cash can be added or subtracted.
  14. bat monger

Combatants college football discussion 2012

So what is the second best conference ;):):rolleyes: ???
  15. bat monger

Combatants Say what you want random #5

16. bat monger

Anybody swing the new stamp Catalyst?

Read on here that they have the ls2x composite. Anybody have any thoughts or opinions of the new cattys?
  17. bat monger

Price Check Combat iPhone case

Fits 3G and 3GS models. I upgraded to the 4s and don't need this anymore. Only used a couple of times because I work construction and use a heavier duty case for work.
  18. bat monger

For Sale Price reduced 2 brand new stock Roddy's

$70 shipped per glove. Chocolate and tan is 12" Black and silver is 13"
  19. bat monger

For Sale Last of my brand new stock roddy's for sale.

$80 each shipped. Navy, black and white is sold. Black and pink is sold
  20. bat monger

Updating the Noob guide

Thinking of updating the Noob guide with some faq's about the 2013 bats. Probably going to be about a month from now so we can get more info about the pure. Is there anything in peticular that anyone thinks should be in there?