Search results

1. BigNate76

For Sale Freak 98

Freak 98 28oz $180 obo
  2. BigNate76

For Sale/Trade Freak 98 Freak + Fulk Titan

28oz Freak 98 503xxxx serial 500+ hits $190 lets get this thing moved 28oz BJ Fulk 150-250 hits $135 SOLD 27oz Titan 50 swings maybe $150 TRADED 27 oz Freak + 150-250 swings $145 TRADED Will trade for worth ASA bats Scn 9 or Mutant 26 or 27oz. Will also trade for other usssa mutants. Not...
  3. BigNate76

For Sale/Trade Fulk, Titan, Freak Plus, Freak 98

28oz Freak 98 503xxxx serial 500+ hits $190 lets move it 28oz BJ Fulk 150-250 hits $135 SOLD 27oz Titan 50 swings maybe $150 TRADED 27 oz Freak + 150-250 swings $145 TRADED Will trade for worth ASA bats Scn 9 or Mutant 26 or 27oz. Will also trade for other usssa mutants. Not really interested...
  4. BigNate76

Whats the correct call??

Here is the deal last week in league the umpire made a call and I am not sure what the actual rule is. Bottom of the 6th 2 outs we are down by 8 (which is the run rule) runner on 2nd 1 min left in the game. Our hitter hits a base hit which scores a run (to keep from being run ruled) I am...
  5. BigNate76

Serial # Question

What do some serial #'s mean I have a OG Freak that starts with 334 and have heard of guys with bats that start with 000, I have also heard that the bats don't start at 000 what bat could that be?
  6. BigNate76

Senior bat durability?

How durable are the Toxic XXX and the Ultra 1. I want to know how cold is to cold to swing these bats.....
  7. BigNate76

MV 1 reissue?

I have herd this rumor that they are coming out with a RI MV 1 is there any truth to this?
  8. BigNate76

For Sale/Trade Worth Mayhem M7598

28oz NR Mayhem M7598 not sure on sale price will post pics asap. Looking to trade for Worth Toxic xxx Jeff hall mayhem 120 red one or will consider other offers can add $$ if need be. Not sure on the history of this bat got it from a dude that was crushing the ball with it said it was to heavy...
  9. BigNate76

Price Check Mayhem M7598 ASA

I have a Mayhem M7598 NO RETURN I just picked up I don't know what it is worth, there is not a price for NR bats. Thanks
  10. BigNate76

where to find?

I had a end cap on a mayhem crack and was needing to find a end cap or should i just send it to worth?
  11. BigNate76

What to do?

Here is the deal, I run a team and have had some trouble keeping guys committed. We have played 3 leagues this year (one going on now) we have won the first two league only losing 2 games. ASA finished 3rd in districts went to C state. Finished 2nd a Utrip state. Anyways we have had good year...
  12. BigNate76

250 tourney???

Playing in a 250 unlimited hrs (anything over 300 is a out) yesterday and one of our players hits one to right field that hits the top of the 250' fence and bounces over the 300' fence and the ump calls him out! WTF has this ever happen to anyone else
  13. BigNate76

What happen to price check?

What happen to the price check forum?
  14. BigNate76

Need help making a decision...

Our team is trying to decide if we want to go to Nationals in Euless TX or go to Wish It was Worlds at Mansfield TX at BLD. We finished 2nd in E State yesterday and want to go to another tournament but can only afford to go to one of them which would you go to and why?
  15. BigNate76

******** a Senior Bat?

Playing in a tournament yesterday and got on the topic of senior bats a guys tells me the ******** Senior is the best on the market, I have never seen or herd of one of these......
  16. BigNate76

Subs?

I "coach" "run" whatever you want to call it a team we usually only have 10 guys at each game. I have noticed most of your upper teams all take 12 to 14 guys to each tourney. I need some advice on how sub players in, most of the time we have "team money" money I or one maybe 2 other guys have...
  17. BigNate76

Ussa nationals?

Just wondering how many of you guys go to USSSA Nationals I talked to the people where our State tourney is and asked him how many get to go to Nationals he said everyone that plays makes it. I was thinking WTF it the point in that. I want to earn our way to Nationals I am going to say if my...
  18. BigNate76

Team USA and Canada playing local team tonight

Pretty good softball played in okc tonight all the big dogs in town
  19. BigNate76

For Trade JH Mutant 98 26.5 for SCN 9

Looking for 26 or 27oz SCN 9 will text pics. I am only looking for SCN 9 at this time. The bat has about 350 hits it is the JH Mutant 98
  20. BigNate76

Asa state seeding rule???

Bottom line cutting all the BS out we finished 2nd in F state last year and after finishing 4th in a watered down districts this year they told us we were a C team WTF is the rule? We are not trying to sandbag we got F'd what can we do? They say you can not lobby to go down a class....