Search results

1. S

ASA out or not

ground ball, infielder thow's ball in the dirt it bounces up and the 1B pins the ball to his chest with the back of his glove before the batter runner touchs the bag. safe or out?
  2. S

Update on Shoulder

This was back in February. I recived my MRI results and they are not good! Here it is word for word. There are massive full-thickness tears of the Supraspinatus and Infraspinatus tendons with high riding of the humeral head. The biceps tendon is not well demonstrated, indicating tear with...
  3. S

MRI results

recived my MRI results and they are not good! Here it is word for word. There are massive full-thickness tears of the Supraspinatus and Infraspinatus tendons with high riding of the humeral head. The biceps tendon is not well demonstrated, indicating tear with retraction with no visualiztion of...
  4. S

For Trade Glove for a foster boy

I have new foster son Seth, seems pretty athletic, wants to try and play baseball this year. He is Left handed, does anybody have a lht glove in decent shape that the want to trade? I have a pair of sport 55 36X36
  5. S

Protein

How mant grams of protein should someone take? I read somewhere that u should take 1.0-1.5 grams per 1lbs of body weight. Is this true? Because I have been trying it and I cant eat that much, I even been drinking protein shakes to try to supplemt it. Any help would be appreciated.
  6. S

when to take supplements

do I take supplements even on days I don't work out.
  7. S

For Sale/Trade 2010 Resmondo Titan

Returnable w/o a recipt, very good condition, 27oz. $170 shiped or trade for 26oz or 27oz Senior Toxic, Resmondo Muntant HD 09 model Blue & white or Jeff Hall Mutant 120 MUTJH1.
  8. S

GTG Mickey13

Great guy to work with, fast payment great commuincation
  9. S

For Sale worth launch 510

selling my 510 $110 maybe 50 cuts on it http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af179/lsouzajr/batspants004.jpg
  10. S

For Sale Ultra II

selling my Ultra II $120 http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af179/lsouzajr/batspants003.jpg
  11. S

For Sale Sports 55 pants

bought the pants off sports store truck at a tourny, they are new only tried on. 36x36 there is a small stain or mark by the rear pocket. excellant condition otherwise they are gray abd navy blue & white stripes my team when to royal blue. asking $25 free shipping my choice.
  12. S

For Sale Boombah Pants

I have 2 pairs of used Boombah pants 40 waist, the white ones are appromximate 34" inseam the Orange is 36". $50 for the pair and I will thow in the USSSA shirt never worn, free shipping of my choice. The White pants have been worn more than the Orange.