Search results

1. MrCharcoal

D worlds

If anyone needs a catcher or Fielder I'll be in town. We got wait-listed after booking hotels and flights.
  2. MrCharcoal

LTP - Vegas AWS this weekend

Going to be in town with my gear. Mens or coed OF/C Unranked (D)
  3. MrCharcoal

Las Vegas - AWS - Looking for a team

Hey Guys, I'll be in vegas with my gear this weekend for the AWS tournament. Looking to play mens or coed. Unranked, D level Outfielder or catcher. Fast, good arm, decent stick. Please pass this on if you know anyone who could use an extra guy.
  4. MrCharcoal

LFP - Vegas Worlds Dec3-5

No? Nothing via email, login page says nothing.....are you sure we're talking about the same one?
  5. MrCharcoal

LFP - Vegas Worlds Dec3-5

Hey gents, Travelling all the way down from Canada but our US pitcher had a family emergency and had to bail on the trip. We're looking for a male pitcher (or Middle IF) for Coed E. Cost is covered. Most/All games near the Airport. PM me for details.
  6. MrCharcoal

Any Interesting scenario

Rec tournament. A few legit players on each team playing with friends and family. One out, Runner on 1st, female at the plate. Female hits the ball to a short stop. SS takes the ball and steps on 2nd and then attempts to throw out the batter for the solo double play When the ball is hit...
  7. MrCharcoal

Any Fair or Foul?

Thanks for the posts everyone, I figured it was the wrong call but I'd never seen that bounce and the ump was fairly convincing! You didnt need to, I was simply hoping you could for my benefit as you said you were experienced with the situation! Thanks tho! Sometimes I forget who you...
  8. MrCharcoal

Any Fair or Foul?

I would like to start this post with a little nostalgia! Remember when people posted questions in order to better their knowledge of the game? Remember when those who answered had intelligent and helpful responses? Where are you NC?? Bret? Irish? I miss you guys. Yes, ball lands fair, the...
  9. MrCharcoal

Any Fair or Foul?

Ball is mis-hit, pops 10 feet from the plate with a spin. The pitcher makes a run to catch the ball. -Ball lands/touches ground fair, bounces high towards first base line. -The pitcher catches the ball off the first bounce. -Both the pitcher and ball are in foul territory between...
  10. MrCharcoal

For Sale Track Suits-Nike, Puma, Jordan etc

Are you a mobster? I cant otherwise fathom why someone would possess so many tracksuits
  11. MrCharcoal

If your team was losing...

You suck as a coach / manager because you cant find 10 committed guys. Win or lose, you need to find 10 people that want to be there week in and week out. I suck with tourney teams, I feel your pain.
  12. MrCharcoal

Question about stats and mercy's

I would also like to mention, with 10 posts, dolbyson you haven't earned the right to comment in my threads!
  13. MrCharcoal

That was absolutely a serious question! Jsam said I could turn it into a triple on the field!! Im going to run it out every time! Unless there's something wrong with that ;-)
  14. MrCharcoal

Just to clarify...So the umpire calls mercy effectively ending the inning, both teams leave the field but if I want a 3b I have to keep running?
  15. MrCharcoal

I play on a D/E level mens team. We keep stats simply for the ability to rip on each other. They aren't legit, but we take it serious amongst ourselves My question is relative to inning mercys. Our league has a 7 run mercy. run #6 is on 3 run #7 is on 2 My hit COULD have netted me a...
  16. MrCharcoal

LTB Any older video games and or systems.

I just hooked up my station. NES SNES Sega (OG, not the sega genesis) Dreamcast N64 PS1 XBOX 360 Im working on expanding but for now I need some games. Specifically looking for a few SNES titles
  17. MrCharcoal

Getting Heckled During BP...

That is too funny! Wish you would have filmed him though!
  18. MrCharcoal

Summer League (2013) teaser trailer... I MADE A MOVIE!

Is it available for download yet?
  19. MrCharcoal

I'm pulling EVERYTHING!

As said earlier, it's simply timing you pitches. You need to hold a split second longer before your swing. Practice with a LIVE pitcher, not a tee. As the ball is coming in, hold it a split second before your swing
  20. MrCharcoal

2013 Worth World Series Edition

I had 3 hits during dome ball. I guess my review won't be helpful so I wont post one. I WILL say that it has a smooth swing that I cant compare to any of the new eastons or Demarinis. Once I really get'er going I'll try and post something. Damn you Canadian winters.