Search results

1. Killin Time

East Coast Athletics

I got some of my stuff but it was missing stuff too. 6 tourneys and 2 league games without uniforms. Sponsor was bullsh*t. I do say the uniforms look sharp mostly. Asked for a flag on the sleeve and its big enough to drape over a coffin at a funeral. So still waiting.
  2. Killin Time

East Coast Athletics

Holy shiet. I recieved a tracking number for my order. Im guessing all that comes is a lump of coal.
  3. Killin Time

East Coast Athletics

i see that as a fat chance Jeff himself told me today mine would be done tomorrow and ship tomorrow. i believe thats the 9th ship date so far...........................................calling at noon tomorrow to hopefully have good news. we should create a thread next to the name of...
  4. Killin Time

East Coast Athletics

get it in writing. whatever they tell you tell them to email it to you also. holds us better when trying to cover your losses
  5. Killin Time

East Coast Athletics

Good luck to everyone else they are screwing over
  6. Killin Time

East Coast Athletics

Suppose to ship today, never got a tracking number, Called at 4pm was told I would hear back by 5 got nothing called at 459 no answer. I have now handed it over to my attorney
  7. Killin Time

East Coast Athletics

Man you gotta really go after them day after day. Mine are suppose to ship tomorrow and I am at 7+ wks with the rush fee. Keep calling daily. Ill let you know if I get a tracking number. E-mail JH himself, didnt really work for me but its worth a shot. Or call his cell
  8. Killin Time

East Coast Athletics

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. If enough people do something will happen
  9. Killin Time

Trucker Hats Prices

pm returned
  10. Killin Time

Trucker Hats Prices

Who can help me out with some alternatives to this hat http://www.pacificheadwear.com/cpbder/capbuilder.php?rNum=6623208 Looking for 15.
  11. Killin Time

East Coast Athletics

Was fed a line about my Jerseys already being done and could ship this week I am now hearing. Been told they were ready for a month but waiting on pants now when i want them shipped nothings ready. About to lose a $1700 sale
  12. Killin Time

East Coast Athletics

Made some headway today! Suppose to ship 9May2012 Will keep it posted. Hope they are worth the wait
  13. Killin Time

Way to go RPN

Just want to say I think what you guys did by shutting down the website and admitting you were swamped shows how much class your company has. I would recommend going with you guys anyday for doing that! You've never steered me wrong!
  14. Killin Time

East Coast Athletics

Im with you drphil23. I am at 4 weeks plus now and paid the rush fee. Comunication is definitly not there. I e-mail them and dont here anything back at all. I have heard that "I should have them by the end of next week" a couple times. I understand its busy time but the comunimcation...
  15. Killin Time

For Trade 2011 ressy titan

would you sell it?
  16. Killin Time

For Sale res.titan le

still selling it?
  17. Killin Time

For Trade 2011 Ressy Titan

willing to sell it instead?
  18. Killin Time

There is no crying in Maine softball!!!

hello maine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Killin Time

There is no crying in Maine softball!!!

Im BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And down 40 lbs and will be ready to play in 2 more months
  20. Killin Time

5th annual carver 5man frostbite

Yes Assh Carver, MA played in it last year with some friends from down there and was pretty fun. Bring your girls!