Search results

1. Roll1

? for the older physique guys

What , you no like fasting and taking trips to the hurt locker. Just eat sugar free gummy bears and tape worms
  2. Roll1

Drill to help whipping wrists ?

Setup in your batting stance like normal and swing/throw the bat into center field. Mainly Works on: Wrist release , top hand control, and develops a feeling of throwing the barrel at the ball
  3. Roll1

Drill to help whipping wrists ?

Throw the bat drill
  4. Roll1

? for the older physique guys

After 35 I realized that could no longer work at getting a six pack and build muscle at the same time. So I kind of rotate routines Cutting body fat for most of us = 6pack ( if you have muscle under there) : 1hr of cardio a day or as often as possible and eating an average of 1500 calories or...
  5. Roll1

Mayweather - McGregor

I think De La Hoya won that Fight
  6. Roll1

Throwing FURTHER!!

long toss and stronger legs. mechanically you can work on stepping away from your hands getting a good stretch between your hips and shoulder turn.
  7. Roll1

How to hit high arching pitches??

Depends on how far behind the plate they are calling strikes, and if the ball has to cross the batter at some point or if it can just drop strait down out of the sky like mat ball for example. For me its easier to stand as far away from the plate and as far back in the box as possible. Look...
  8. Roll1

Hottest bat you've ever owned?

The original Boombah Cannon Honorable mention: OG FREAK JH EL Mayhem red and Blue utrip version U1
  9. Roll1

Hardest sport??

Wrestling is not a sport its a type of fighting. When you ask someone what sport they play they say" I play baseball or I play football" no one says " I play Wrestling or I play boxing"
  10. Roll1

Zepp 3D Swing Analyzer

I think its pretty good for the basics and consistency. Swing speed, tempo and swing path. I felt that the numbers were off when using a really strong or weak grip. If your grip is neutral than this works even better. The other cool thing is you can use this for your baseball swing (if you get...
  11. Roll1

Foam Rolling...

I Roll once in while ,usually to relieve soreness and promote recovery after a hard workout. I use 3 different types. 2 of them are the generic ones like this One is super firm for working out knots in your back etc. And the other is softer for when your just to injured or sore to apply to...
  12. Roll1

Training Supplements

^^^ this here is true , I would stay away from anything that really messes with your hormones. Especially AI's. Focus on Good lean Protein and Fats Clean energy (if you need it ) this is a Personal preference some people like caffeine for morning motivation or B vitamins recovery aids...
  13. Roll1

For Sale ipod touch 5th gen 16gb NIB

sold......
  14. Roll1

PM's returned
  15. Roll1

Just like the title says I have an new in box ipod touch 5th gen 16gb for sale. model # A1509 black & Silver Looking for 155$ delivered. pp no trades at this time note: While Uploading the image i get this error "502 Bad Gateway" I will upload once the issue is resolved
  16. Roll1

Brady>Manning

I want to see the next commercial where they play
  17. Roll1

ed reed released by texans

I don't fault him for not" going out on top" Some people just love to play the game.
  18. Roll1

10 dollar fanduel salary cap, week 9

Only 5 more to Rock
  19. Roll1

2nd half watch list

Yea he looks fast but to light in the azz. Seems to get stopped by the first guy that gets a hand on him. The plus side is the soft run schedule Dallas has over the next 4 weeks.
  20. Roll1

2nd half watch list

How about Randle from OSU in Murray's absence?