Search results

1. JTtampabay

2014 Tampabay Rays

With pitchers and catchers reporting soon I thought I'd go ahead and start a new thread. Not a lot of "big" moves this offseason , but I think the the team has addressed its major needs. They resigned Loney and signed a legit closer. BP is shaping up nicely and assuming David Price doesn't get...
  2. JTtampabay

LTB (NIW) 2011 utrip EL z1000 27oz

Looking for a 2011 utrip z1000 27oz el. Want niw. Thanks in advance.
  3. JTtampabay

Chip Kelly to Philly

Wow didn't see that coming
  4. JTtampabay

Louisville Slugger Customer Service

Just got off the phone with them and they told me that they have found the reasoning behind the durability issues and are making new batches. The replacements will not be done for around 4 weeks , but guaranteed the issue was fixed. Also when I get the replacement they will honor the warranty...
  5. JTtampabay

For Sale 27oz booger returnable w/reciept

Bat has 200-300 hits on it and has a reciept from 11/12. $120 shipped
  6. JTtampabay

James Shields to the Royals

Shields and Davis to the Royals for Wil Myers. Love Big game James but happy with this trade. Myers is gonna be a stud
  7. JTtampabay

LTTF El 27oz utrip z2000's

I have a 200 hit returnable srv5 with no receipt original owner. Bat is not even broken in yet. It's 27 oz. I don't play Asa. Can add cash to the right deal. Would sell for 135$ or trade for z2000's or maybe z1000's
  8. JTtampabay

BP bat

Alright TPS guys dumb question. I love my z2000's and 1000's and would never pick another bat over them in a game , but I hit around 300 to 500 hits a week in Bp and was wondering if there was another TPS out there that feels similar in weight and snap point to an end loaded z2000 that is a tank...
  9. JTtampabay

Z2000 cold weather?

Just curious if anybody has been swinging the 2000 in cold weather , and if so how are they holding up?
  10. JTtampabay

AL CY Young ?

Does David Price get it this season?
  11. JTtampabay

Greg Schiano

Was it bush league to bum rush the O line in a one possession game , or was it GTG? I dont understand why its even an issue. They were down one TD , if they force a fumble it could tie the game , "even though its a slim chance of that happening it could still happen"
  12. JTtampabay

2012 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ten game losing streak snapped. Saw alot of good things today , including D line. I think I see light at the end of the tunnel :D
  13. JTtampabay

For Sale 2013 usssa 454 mutant

27oz with around 150 hits on it. Comes with reciept from 7/2012. $185 shipped
  14. JTtampabay

Price Check 2013 usssa 454 mutant

What is a good asking price for these? It's a 27oz with around 150 hits on it with a small pebble rattle. It has a reciept from this month. Thanks guys
  15. JTtampabay

454 mutant usssa

Hey guys just wanted to get some feedback on 2013 454 mutant. Ive read some reviews , but want to know what the guys who swing alot of different worth bats thought of it. I swing a resmondo 454 2012 , and 2012 bj fulk right now. Thanks
  16. JTtampabay

For Sale/Trade Scn 2 28oz

I have an scn 2 28oz with around 300 hits on it. Got it in a trade and it doesnt really fit my swing. Looking to trade for 27oz end loaded mikens or sell for 100$ shipped
  17. JTtampabay

One 1.20 return???

Does anybody know what the return on the ONE 1.20 is? Thanks
  18. JTtampabay

DeMarini bat ??????

Just bought a utrip ONE today and after reading some reviews im starting to wonder if I made a mistake. Is this bat a log :( ?
  19. JTtampabay

GTG dish00005

dish0005 dish0005 is very GTG , trust worthy guy and would deal with him again.
  20. JTtampabay

2011 Tampa Bay Rays

With the pick up of manny and damon , i thought now was a good time to start a thread for the american league east champs. Finally , some protection for longo :D