2. ogsoftballplaye

the Carolinas

No one cares about Budfest............
  3. ogsoftballplaye

the Carolinas

:rolleyes:
  4. ogsoftballplaye

Been a demarini guy for a while......

I didn't care for it. Sold mine. Sticking with my Insane U and Fulk Legit.
  5. ogsoftballplaye

Easton Gauze Grip

I may have a few. Let me look in my stash..........
  6. ogsoftballplaye

2016 USSSA Juggy

Trade it for a Deuce and if you don't like the Deuce we can work something out. :D
  7. ogsoftballplaye

Jacksonville, Gainesville FL area

Lol. Never paid them any attention.
  8. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 27oz Og Stadium

Sold............
  9. ogsoftballplaye

the Carolinas

And Peters Creek :D
  10. ogsoftballplaye

the Carolinas

I've recently learned that teams that think they can't compete just do whatever they can to rile you up and get you out of your game so they can steal one from you. Sad imho..........
  11. ogsoftballplaye

the Carolinas

There's quite a few that need to be bumped so comp tourneys can make. Not sure if they'll bump mid year or not. I could see us, chews crew, dsm, next time, strictly business, luxury simplified, and Carolina cartel being bumped.
  12. ogsoftballplaye

the Carolinas

I was the only one to hit the pitcher. There was anywhere from 4-7 balls hit at our pitcher but he gloved them or the 5 man did or they made it through. Noone cares about that aspect of it though. It is what it is man. They sat on the bleachers and watched our 2nd game. They shouted and...
  13. ogsoftballplaye

the Carolinas

Was a crazy weekend overall though. There was drama between Carolina Cartel and Luxury Simplified also. I will say this though. Cody handled everything that came his way very well. Dude will go far as a TD........
  14. ogsoftballplaye

the Carolinas

I have a shirt. It was stinky and sweaty from Saturday. That's why I couldn't wear it Sunday lol. I hit the pitcher twice. Once in the thigh and once in the shin. Bat passed both times of course. Death threats were made. The actual field ppl wanted to call the game. Umps did call the...
  15. ogsoftballplaye

the Carolinas

Cade's fails compression miserably after 200 swings. I'm probably no longer welcome in MB after this weekend..........
  16. ogsoftballplaye

Jacksonville, Gainesville FL area

What sanctions of ball are down there? I'm sure there is Freedom and Utrip. Is there any ASA down there at all whether it be league or weekend or whatever?
  17. ogsoftballplaye

Hitting 52/300 ball in high humidity

The people have spoken for the presidential candidates also.............
  18. ogsoftballplaye

New Mizuno 2pc Nighthawk pics

I have to agree. The BP lites are pretty good to hit on em but Rockets have broken 2 or 3 bats of mine. Rockets are great for Eastons or a Sonic+.
  19. ogsoftballplaye

Seen more injuries since we've switched to 52s then when we had 44s. However the injuries aren't as severe. With the exclusion of the person having surgery to the nose and face from taking a shot to the face while playing 3b last year. That was a 52. Worse facial injury I've ever seen in...
  20. ogsoftballplaye

I've seen hot dots, dudleys, and evils take bad hops and almost hit ppl in the face. This is an occurrence every game. Didn't occur as much when we hit 44/375s years ago.