1. World B Free

For Sale/Trade RHT - 14" Vinci BM1945-22 - H web

Glove has been traded. thanks.
  2. World B Free

Pms returned. Good first day.
  3. World B Free

I have had the glove for a year, however i am not the OG owner. When I got it, it was still somewhat stiff and I had been told it was NOT conditioned with the vinci conditioner, so I did that and I used it to pitch but do not like the size of it...
  4. World B Free

I have this 14" Vinci BM1945-22 that i would like to trade first for a smaller (13.5" or 13") Vinci. Glove is broken in but has been taken care of with conditioning each year. Glove is just a little too big/heavy for what I like. Sale price is 130.00. I can add cash for the right glove, let...
  5. World B Free

For Sale Nike Shoes Size 11

PM sent...
  6. World B Free

For Sale/Trade 27oz. st100

He GONE!!!!
  7. World B Free

Pms returned... bat is traded/sold pending agreement and/or payment.
  8. World B Free

PMs returned... Bat is still here but we got some good offers being negotiated
  9. World B Free

Good Morning... Lets trade this rocket launcher today!
  10. World B Free

will also trade for a 27oz 100w
  11. World B Free

i can be persuaded by that z2k+ :biggthumpup:
  12. World B Free

no thanks on the cl22... no thanks on the BJ sick...
  13. World B Free

For Trade L2 and L4 both 27 2 for 1 trade

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1354284 This.
  14. World B Free

Bat is back on the market. Interested in monsta, and good condition roller bags.
  15. World B Free

Bat sold pending payment. Stay tuned.
  16. World B Free

Just got home from coed tourney bump
  17. World B Free

Up for trade is my 27oz Easton st100. Less than 400 hits...No cracks, rattles or wobbles. Full disclaimer-- the end cap spins but will NOT come out and the bat is just as hot as it was before the cap started spinning. Normal wear and tear and ground blemishes. Looking to trade first for the...
  18. World B Free

Pitching Gear and Safety

Here is a question... I am toting around a LAX helmet, O2 shin guards, 2 gloves and the rest of the quintessential softball gear... I have been through 2 roller bags, 2 Bat Packs all of different brand and size. I can't seem to find a bag that will a)fit all my gear b)stand up to a year of...
  19. World B Free

LTB 100h 26-27. Lv1 26.5

got a 27 st100... cosmetically good shape but her cap spins. no clue why but it doesn't come off, just spins. got pics on my phone text 585-727-4415
  20. World B Free

Question about warranty replacement

I play league once a week and tournaments 3 weekends a month for the most part. I understand what you are saying about warranty length. My only argument to that is if a company says it is above the rest in quality, something like this should not happen. Don't get me wrong, I have been...