Search results

1. Losdoyers13

LTB 2014 flipper aftermath

Looking to buy a clean aftermath... Paypal ready!!! Hmu in pm
  2. Losdoyers13

new dc41 or ressy legit

which is the bat to buy, theyre probably close to the same but with ressy cheaper to buy. any video reviews of ressy out there?
  3. Losdoyers13

LTB 2014 resmondo legit 27oz

Looking for one in clean condition... Not niw or used considered
  4. Losdoyers13

Price Check Og mv1 9 serial #

First off not selling or buying off the board...I have a local buddy that has a OG mv1 27oz supermax with 9xxxx serial number Still in the wrapper... What's the going rate, I may make a local trade or buy myself from him *again this is not a listing or attempt to sell on sbf*
  5. Losdoyers13

Looky Lou's!

I notice a lot of people in miken group look but can't give a price check lol.
  6. Losdoyers13

Price Check Nr kf30

What do these go for with about 200 hits on em. The new red 27.5oz
  7. Losdoyers13

Are the new mv1 any good?

Anyone have input on the newer released mv1? Same as OG or not so good?
  8. Losdoyers13

OG Mv1

Looking for a 27 oz supermax... Putting down these demarinis and jumping back into my mikens... I need a tank to bp with and this fits me great. Anyone have one out there they're looking to unload?
  9. Losdoyers13

100w question

Picked up a 28oz NR 100w recently haven't hit it but was told it has 200 it's on it... How long do these usually take to get hot? I've tried a 2000 hit and was pissing on the ball
  10. Losdoyers13

Nobody making Demarini dri fits this year?

Haven't seen anyone put together a buy in on Dri fits in a long time... Let's get some going!
  11. Losdoyers13

2014 lineup Bp review

Got to hit the new lineup today.we Used classic M's and all bats were 27oz -Aftermath. (My favorite of the day)Felt very responsive, very similar to last years model. Seemed to hit these balls really good (lasers) and carried well -CL22 (pink and silver)felt the same but slightly more crisp...
  12. Losdoyers13

2014 Demo help

Who can let me and a few demarini faithful try these new sticks out here in southern California. Have a bunch of guys asking about them and would love to get a Bp session going to test em out... Just need some bats. We are not tire kickers... We buy bats! if you would like help or interested in...
  13. Losdoyers13

Nixonride1 is the man!

Just wanted to give a huge shout out and big thank you to Nixonride1. I got home from work today to find a package waiting on my doorstep. I missed the Demarini SS this year and took it upon himself to send a bunch of Demarini gear when he didn't have to. Thanks again Greg! It's stuff like this...
  14. Losdoyers13

Price Check CL22 with seam crack

Not looking to sell on the board due to rules but had a buddy want to buy it from me today at Bp... Plenty hot just rather out towards another 13" barrel vx2. What should I ask for it
  15. Losdoyers13

Is CL22 paint crack common?

My CL22 has about 200 cuts on it now no webbing or rattles however is developing a paint crack along side of barrel the same as og stadiums did... is this a common issue with these? seems like its not broken in yet but when I hit on screws it goes! Sweet spot isn't big on these
  16. Losdoyers13

Fu Dawg utrip

Who's swung one and what would it be compared to?
  17. Losdoyers13

Am I going to hate this CL22 return?

Blew up the mercy on weds and when called had no 26oz in stock... Decided to take a cl22 as a return but 27oz... I live and die by my og vx2 28oz IMO the best thing since sliced bread along with og cartel. Wondering if I should even give this thing a try or slang it and grab another 13" barrel
  18. Losdoyers13

Price Check 26oz mercy

26 oz mercy with receipt has rattle and some webbing.. Hot as hell but too light for me and can't really use an Asa stick much. What's good asking price
  19. Losdoyers13

For Sale/Trade VX2 Mint

Selling a 12 hit 28oz VX2 new stamp/new paint "Mint"(returnable) no receipt... Asking 220 shipped paypal as gift. open to some trade offers maybe Demarini utrip or Asa. Only easton interested in is 100w 27 or 28oz. Can text or email pics SOLD
  20. Losdoyers13

For Sale 28oz Demarini VX2 and stadium 2

The following are for sale(PayPal as gift or buyer adds fees) 28oz VX2 new paint(returnable no receipt)-200 cuts SOLD 28oz NR stadium 2(burgundy/white) -250 cuts TRADED Both have some webbing and are broken in... No rattles. Hate to part with but need cash and another mercy. Can't text...