1. Mason4208

For Trade Mizuno GMP2-700DH

Chad let me back in after 4 years lol
  2. Mason4208

For Trade Mizuno GMP2-700DH

Nice glove
  3. Mason4208

price check PRO-TB

He made the stock gloves back then.....his pattern, his stamps. Only thing that's odd is the trap-eze stamp is right side up
  4. Mason4208

Terrible Rec League Swing!

More hips will pull a high ball. But seems hands dominated. Never seen a knob cuff used as a bat choke. Put the cuff in your palm. Maybe try overlapping to take the hands out of the swing. Just let your hips bring your hands through. Get a bit more lag and whip
  5. Mason4208

Tee work 5-22-14

You're supposed to put a plate on those gee tees....we use tanner tees so the plate can just go directly around the tee. But solid swings. Would like to see the mis hits too to compare what is diff between mis hits and solid hits.
  6. Mason4208

price check PRO-TB

This is a Bob glove. $220ish. Old school horween and USA made!
  7. Mason4208

HOH or Pro preffered

I like both. I do prefer the pittards lining on the newer pp's but hoh is just classic. But I like rolled welt like A2K's, clean smooth look. But I also love my made in USA HOH's
  8. Mason4208

Rawlings customs

The thing that set a pro shop apart is being able to get any pattern in any size. I could get a 12" 504 or a 13" 504. With unlimited colors. Teal, orange,yellow. Like the marlins Reyes model
  9. Mason4208

For Sale/Trade OG 26ba Z2000

No qc, date code starts with 4, batch 6 just like my qc2 z2000. Was told these were the good ones. Bat does have around 500 swings and in good shape. Has some webbing but no rattle or wobble, one noticeable paint chip (pictured) and a couple more minor ones. Returnable but no receipt, know...
  10. Mason4208

Wood bats - Any real difference?

I guarantee you see more marucci and LS maple than LS ash. Generally a shorter bat is a quicker compact swing but te length give leverage. All about your size and length of arms. Bonds used a 32" I believe. Roids may have helped though
  11. Mason4208

Glove weight is over rated....

Look good feel good; feel good play good. That's the old saying. Use what you like. That's why they make bats in diff weights and colors. Personally I like quality leather, which Vinci does not have. Just cause it says kip doesn't mean it's nice. Rawlings and such use the young tight smooth...
  12. Mason4208

Not to complain, but...

Just cause you order through sbf doesn't mean you have to use your SN as the embroidery option. I think a space between Jd_10 would have helped with aesthetics
  13. Mason4208

For Sale Mint 26oz SSR4

Bat has literally 5 swings on it. 26oz and returnable but no receipt. 1st pic is current condition, still not a single ball mark, other pics are from when in wrapper, only other pics I have. Will consider 26oz Utrip bats and can add cash, or sale price is $120 gifted and shipped. Text...
  14. Mason4208

Price Check 26oz SSR4

Has literally 5 swings on it. 26oz and returnable. What do these go for?
  15. Mason4208

For Sale Otterbox armor series for iPhone 5 or 5s

No belt holster for this right? If it has belt clip I'll take it
  16. Mason4208

For Sale Nike air max finger trap trainers size 8

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17919835#post17919835
  17. Mason4208

For Sale Nike AirMax finger trap trainers size 8

Never been worn and in perfect shape. Size 8. $80 gifted and shipped
  18. Mason4208

Not to complain, but...

Don't worry, I wouldn't want my name on a pos Vinci either... It also makes it personal