Search results

1. JSkillz23

2015 Worth Toxic Advanced

Liberty Advances will only be able to be customized and the new high end line for worth will be the Toxic Advanced.
  2. JSkillz23

Our Final Jersey

These came out great and simple like we wanted. Pictures don't do the Safety Green justice.
  3. JSkillz23

GTG The Rain Maker is GTG

Bought a pair of new without tag Spiderz batting gloves off him. Came quickly as promised! Thanks again man!
  4. JSkillz23

Swinging Bunt Team #15

Team 15 El Cap E Tan: Landon Wolf aka BoomDinger 1. Brad Davis 2. Brian Kottich (Joe Williams Neighbor) 3. Bryen Wheeler 4. Gabe Denning 5. Heather Schertz 6. J.D. McTaggart 7. Joe Williams aka "jk9williams" 8. Joey Clark aka "JSkillz23" 9. Lucas Miller 10. Scott Day 11. Zak Shepher Games...
  5. JSkillz23

Found glove in parents attic

Anyone know history on these? Thought it was pretty awesome. Thinkin of gettin it put in a case and putting it in my bar.
  6. JSkillz23

Any Designers wanna make some extra cash designing race car graphics?

Whats up folks. I own a local vinyl/ wrap business in Michigan. In the next few months is our busy season when it comes to racecars. We do all the logo design, graphics, wraps for most of the local tracks. And with our thinking being that we are gonna have almost triple the cars we did last...
  7. JSkillz23

For Sale 27oz. ASA Fulk

200 hits, no signs of webbing, no rattle. Asking $120shipped OBO
  8. JSkillz23

Winners Your Stuff Is Shipping...

Thanks For Keeping Me Entertained!
  9. JSkillz23

Price Check

27oz. Worth Mayhem Fulk White/Blue Returnable, No Receipt. 200 cuts. No webbing i can see. No rattle.
  10. JSkillz23

Riddle Me This...

Will be giving away 5 2 Tone Vinyl Decals... RULES: Simple, PM your answers to the 5 Riddles listed below. I will notify you with who has won. First 5 winners get a 12" x 5.65" 'Worth 454' Decal in their color choices. IF YOU WON YESTERDAY, PLEASE DON'T PLAY UNLESS ALL 5 WINNERS...
  11. JSkillz23

Bored at the shop.

I'll send out 5 free 9" x 1.75" 2 Color (Your choice) Vinyl Worth Decals to the first 5 people to get the question right. What did USSSA originally stand for? And go.
  12. JSkillz23

For Trade Easton and Worth

28oz. Easton SCN20BW. 150Hits, Little Paint Chip, 1 Return Left. 26oz. NR Worth 454 Legit Balanced. 100Hits, Looks New Still. 27.5oz. NR Worth 454 Team 454. 40Hits, Looks New Still. 27oz. Worth Fulk Mayhem ASA. 200Hits. Returnable/ No Receipt. No Webbing/ Rattle. (Not Pictured)...
  13. JSkillz23

For Trade 28.5oz. Mutjha 98

Taking trade offers, prefer '13 bats. Slightest sand rattle. Collar good. Both STAMPS visible.
  14. JSkillz23

For Trade Bat for glove

Looking for a A2000, HOH, Mizuno GGE or any high end (decent) glove. Size i would like is 11.5"-12.5" Any web. Any color. My glove is just worn out and need a new one. Bats i have are. 25 Hit 2013 Worth Titan NR 27oz. OG Grip removed. 150 Hit Easton SCN20BW With 1 Return left 28oz. Slight...
  15. JSkillz23

My first ever experience with 52/300's

Was horrifying. I know its just a ball and it shouldn't make that big of difference but i tried swinging my flex, 454 filthy and mutjha and none of them seemed to get the ball to jump or anything! So i picked up a buddies z1000 from another team and tried that, and that is by far one of the best...
  16. JSkillz23

For Trade SCN20BW for 11.5"-12" Infield Glove

Up for trade I have a 28oz. Easton SCN20BW. Has 100-150 Hits, has 1 return left on it (Most likely get the new Wegman). Has a couple lines of webbing, 1 paint chip about the size of a dime. Great condition other then that. Just to heavy for me now and days. Also would look at trades for...
  17. JSkillz23

For Trade SCN20BW for A Worth

Up for trade I have a 28oz. Easton SCN20BW. Has 100-150 Hits, has 1 return left on it (Most likely get the new Wegman). Has a couple lines of webbing, 1 paint chip about the size of a dime. Great condition other then that. Just to heavy for me now and days. Looking for trade only! Take...
  18. JSkillz23

For Trade 28oz. SCN20BW

Up for trade I have a 28oz. Easton SCN20BW. Has 100-150 Hits, has 1 return left on it (Most likely get the new Wegman). Has a couple lines of webbing, 1 paint chip about the size of a dime. Great condition other then that. Just to heavy for me now and days. Looking for trade only! Take...
  19. JSkillz23

For Sale 28.5oz MUTJHA

$170 SHIPPED Both ASA stamps 85% Visible, slight sand rattle, collars good. Some webbing on Worth side. Unknown hits.
  20. JSkillz23

For Trade 28.5oz Mutjha

Up for trade is a 28.5oz Mutjha Both ASA stamps 85% Visible, slight sand rattle, collars good. Some webbing on Worth side. Unknown hits. Looking to trade for 26-27oz Worths. 2-1, etc. Can be NR's. Really would like a 26-27oz. 2013 ASA Legit. Also would consider trading for a 26.5-27.5 Mutjha...