Search results

1. Whatwasthat?

LTB BBCOR Z1000

Looking to buy an old z1000 BBCOR 33/30. Let me know if any of you former baseball players may have your old Z1000 sitting in the garage. My sons current one just died and want to replace it before high school ball starts next month.
  2. Whatwasthat?

Z1000 BBCOR 33/30.

Looking to buy an old z1000 BBCOR 33/30. Let me know if any of you former baseball players may have your old Z1000 sitting in the garage. My sons current one just died and want to replace it before high school ball starts next month.
  3. Whatwasthat?

BBCOR Bats ????

Hanging up my cleats to chase the kids around. The oldest will be using BBCOR for the 1st time ever this year and as we all know, the stick is very important. Any vets around here that have either used BBCOR themselves over the past few years or possibly coach/parents that have seen some hot...
  4. Whatwasthat?

LTB Z1000 33/30 BBCOR

Looking to buy z1000 BBCOR 33/30.
  5. Whatwasthat?

LTB Miken Freak Platinum Maxload 26oz

Hit me up with a message if you have one for sale. Must be ready to ship asap. Need for the weekend.
  6. Whatwasthat?

micro fiber shorts

I've been away from the game and this site for awhile. Looking to see what is comparable to Elite Micro Fiber shorts. Any other brands that fit and feel the same and have the same quality?
  7. Whatwasthat?

LTTF Youth baseball glove

Looking for a higher end ball glove for an 11 year old. Thinking something like a Nokona, Rawlings, or Miz...... but with top of the line quality. Glove should be some so sort of mod trap or closed web. Please no offers on H-webs or open. I have some youth bats and adult slow pitch bats I...
  8. Whatwasthat?

Price Check Asa nxt 27oz

Price check on a lightly used Miken NXT ASA white and green 27oz bat. Has less then 300 swings.
  9. Whatwasthat?

LTB good ASA bat

I haven't been on this site for almost a year. Looking for a good ASA bat for hard softballs. Something durable buy launches the ball. I have no idea what is out there these days so any ideas of help would be great thanks.
  10. Whatwasthat?

LTB ASA Z-2000 or ASA Easton B3.0

Looking for an ASA Z-2000 or a Easton B3.0 (either model). Not looking to spend to much on either. Warranty return or no return is fine.
  11. Whatwasthat?

LTB OG Connell, Connell Unlimited, or Utrip 2015 BJ Sick

I have a buddy looking to buy a 26oz OG Greg Connell Utrip (orange). Or possibly a 26oz Greg Connell Unlimited, or a 2015 Utrip BJ Fulk Sick in a 26oz. Looking for 26oz only. Condition doesn't matter too much as long as no cracks or rattles. Already purchased a bat Thanks
  12. Whatwasthat?

For Sale Boombah Venoms Pants FS

I have these Boombah Venoms pants that I don't need. Size 38 and never hemmed. Great pant! I have 3 other venoms and love them. These are grey base with Cardinal red and navy blue and white piping. These things are near mint. No tears and no dirt in the knees. Minor dirt stain at the heel but...
  13. Whatwasthat?

For Sale Vinci PVJ

I have a Vinci PVJ-13.25" glove up for grabs. I had it custom made less then a year ago and I must say its pretty sweet looking. Navy colored mess, black palm, white laces.....Love the looks of it, but only gonna be playing 1 time a week and won't have time to break it in. Asking $180 OBO...
  14. Whatwasthat?

For Sale Baseball Catchers Mitt

I have my sons SSK catchers mitt up for sale. It's a 32" in glove that is in great shape. Broken in and game ready. Not used whole lot. These gloves are designed to break in quick and last a long time. I have it for about 1 year and was hardly used last year due to not playing catcher as often...
  15. Whatwasthat?

For Sale Youth baseball bats

I have a few youth baseball bats that my son is no longer needing and I don't feel like holding onto them. All bats are very good bats and have no issues. 1st up is what is considered the best bat of all time. The Combat B2 YB2B1. 29/19....2 1/4" barrel. Bat has been used for a few seasons...
  16. Whatwasthat?

For Sale Jerseys

I have a Jersey that I don't need anymore. XL in size. Plain boombah jersey orange and black color. No name or number on it. $10 shipped as a gift or you add fees
  17. Whatwasthat?

For Sale micro shorts

I have 2 pairs of 3Gsports Microfiber Shorts for sale. Nothing wrong with them and very comfortable. They are lighter then elites and cooler on hot days. They are both size XL which is more like 34-38 sizing. I was a 38 waist last summer and they were a little snug but not bad. Not looking to...
  18. Whatwasthat?

LTB Nokona WS-1300 or AMG650

I'm looking to buy a Nokona for the wife. She's really looking to just take mine over but, I'm not sure I'm looking to part ways with it just yet. So I'm looking to just get one for her instead. So I'm looking for either a Nokona WS-1300 or a Nokona AMG650. They are both the same glove just...
  19. Whatwasthat?

Price Check Price Check on Z2000's

Hey guys. I have a buddy looking to possibly sell an OG Z2000 Utrip with a good QC# that has about 50 or less cuts on it, but only if the price is right. So what's the going rate for these things these days? This bat has zero issues. He's had the bat since February and is returnable...
  20. Whatwasthat?

Recommend a ball bag for youth players

I'm sure there are plenty of youth baseball coaches that are on this site and I'm looking to see what type of ball bag you liked the best over the years. My sons team is currently looking for some new bags for their 10U team and they wanna stay with back pack style bags for atleast this season...