Search results

1. S

No, unfortunately all I was able to do was power it off of the ac adapter I had purchased, until...

No, unfortunately all I was able to do was power it off of the ac adapter I had purchased, until I got rid of it.
  2. S

Best tasting protein powders

Trutein by Body Nutrition gets my vote. Chocolate PB is great, Shamrock Shake is outstanding (but is only released for a short time). Good profile too
  3. S

Jamaal Charles

Only way I make the championship now is for Stafford to play horribly tomorrow. And I don't see that happening. Vereen no showing today sealed it.
  4. S

Jamaal Charles

I'm on the other side of this one... Was up big going into the late games and Charles has single handedly crushed me.
  5. S

Flex Help

Which one of these three would you start as a Flex this week? CJ?K vs ARI A. Brown vs SEA C. Patterson vs PHI Wouldn't have been in this situation if Harvin would have stayed healthy or Cobb didn't get hurt! Thanks
  6. S

WR help?

I'd probably go with Douglas, since Brown will be shadowed by Haden this week, and the Falcons will probably be playing from behind.
  7. S

What to do with James Jones

I would definitely grab Gordon over Jones. Jones will get some looks in GB, but Gordon should be the go to guy in Cleveland when he gets back from his suspension.
  8. S

Vereen vs Ingram @ flex?

I'd go with Vereen. I'm kind of in the same boat with trying to decide whether to start Vereen on Thompkins as my flex against Buffalo.
  9. S

Flex options

Since its non ppr I would go with Gore as a flex. Foster should be fine against SD even if he splits carries with Tate.
  10. S

What to do?

Cleveland D. Don't sit your studs in week 1.
  11. S

Compression on debeers clinchers?

I've read that they start around 275 lbs, not sure about the cor though. I contacted Worth (who distributes DeBeer), a few months ago about the flat seam DeBeer 14 (PN14) inch softball and was told that the compression is 300 lbs but they don't measure the cor on them (not sure if the f12s are...
  12. S

The G.O.A.T.

When will the website be up and running? Interested in the zebra, for now, since we are looking at a decent wait on the goat.
  13. S

quitting smoking

I quit smoking about 14 months ago now, did Chantix for a month but stopped them too because of weird dreams. For a while I would either chew a piece of cinammon gum or have life savers peppermints, baby carrots and celery stalks on hand when I got a craving for a smoke. Congrats on quitting
  14. S

Name my team

Or, Excited Delirium?
  15. S

Name my team

Bath salt zombies
  16. S

LTB 27 oz. Demarini OTC

No thanks on the 28. I love the my juice, wish they would re-issue it. Getting harder to come by
  17. S

For Sale softball instructional dvd

Pm sent on this
  18. S

LTB 27 oz. Demarini OTC

Bump it up one more time
  19. S

LTB 27 oz. Demarini OTC

Bump for some more looks
  20. S

LTB 27 oz. Demarini OTC

Looking for a 27 oz. Demarini Juggernaut OTC in good shape for sale. Thanks