1. N

LTB Freak 12 or Freak 30 25oz

LMK what you have for sale. PM me with a cell for a faster response. Thanks
  2. N

LTB Freak 12 25 oz

Pm me with what you have thanks.
  3. N

LTB Miken Freak 12 25 oz

Looking for Mike Freak 12 25 oz. PM me with what you have to offer.
  4. N

LTB Freak 12 25 26 or 27 oz

LMK what you have and what price. Thanks.
  5. N

LTB OG Freak 100 26 or 27 oz

PM what you have, condition and asking price or trade requests thanks.
  6. N

LTB 100H SIS or OG 26 oz

PM me with what you have and how much. Thanks
  7. N

LTB Grip n Rips

New or old style. LMK what you have colors and price thanks.
  8. N

LTB Grip n Rips I

Not the new bigger version the second batch that came out. PM with what you have.
  9. N

LTB Pitch Safe screen

Looking to buy a pitch safe screen. PM me with a price. Thanks
  10. N

LTB OG Syn + Scx23 26 or 27 oz

LMK what you have and what condition its in. Thanks.
  11. N

LTB OG SCX 23 26 or 27 oz

Looking to buy OG Easton Synergy Plus 26 or 27 oz. Not the RI. PM what you have.
  12. N

LTB Eastons in 26 oz only

Looking for OG Eastons in 26 oz SCX23 (must be US made not the RI) SCN 4 SCN 6 Or a Black Nexus 26 oz. PM what you have thanks!
  13. N

Breakout/bounce back players

Who makes the cut and why. Eric Decker: cheap, game meaningless 4th quarter yards when trailing by double digits. With Manning slinging the rock despite a broken neck he makes the dudes playing qb before him look like hobos pissing on a trash fire. Tebow, you epic turd, I'm looking in...
  14. N

Knuckleballers

Scouts drool over how a guy lights up the radar gun then when the ligaments give way; Kerry Wood, Mark Prior and a hundred more guys get pedestrian and hittable. Ankiel, Wohlers lost their control. Wakefield played 19 years and won 200 games. Hough played 25 years and won 200 games...
  15. N

Bodybuilding supps linked to liver damage

http://news.yahoo.com/body-building-diet-supplements-linked-liver-damage-study-160414178.html What a shock. Bodybuilders are borderline neanderthals that said....the few that can read will ignore the consequences and still take that man-in-a-can bullcrap at GNC. Dude newsflash you...
  16. N

Afraid of not dying.

Slopitch is full of guys under the illusion that tipping the scales at 240+ is healthy. Barring outliers even 215 lbs on any frame is pushing the upper limits on average articular capacities. Meaning those joint capsules in the spine, lumbar and knees are at their absolute limit at 215 lbs...
  17. N

LTB Hybrid Golf Clubs

Looking to buy or trade for Hybrid golf clubs. Right handed either regular or stiff flex is fine. PM with what you have and an asking price. Thanks.
  18. N

Raw food diet results

The GF and I went full bore into raw foods going on 6 weeks now. But tweaked the formula to include a few cooked meals in between mainly a couple of servings of organic beef patties and sashimi. No grains, no sugar, no salt, no processed foods. All vegetables, seeds, fruits and raw...
  19. N

GTG Anderson22

Great deal, smooth transaction....no games and the bat was exactly how he said it was and even in better shape than expected. A man of integrity and a great asset to the ever growing group of sellers and buyers on here. Aces in my book.
  20. N

Pacquiao/Mayweather

There are rumors of a May 5 2012 fight. And when they are done screwing around and finally touch gloves I'll be there ringside. It maybe the Ali/Fraizer of this generation. Who knows.