Search results

1. Kenny Powers

Flipper cracked or just top layer flaking?

Anyone else experienced paint chips on the Green Flipper? The bat has some spiral cracks and then a few funky what appear to be paint chips. Is that considered a crack on these green flippers? Should I break them off or just send it in? I am working now and don't have it with me so I can't...
  2. Kenny Powers

SB98 ready to give up

I have a SB98 with about 200 cuts on it, mostly BP. Honestly, I am nearing the point of giving up on it. Will it open up with additional BP or am I wasting my time? Also, will the lack of flex hit the 52/300's better? I swing an OG AV so that is what I am comparing it to...
  3. Kenny Powers

Straight bar exercises

I'm coming off a torn rotator cuff and torn labrum. At PT the therapist told me he does not recommend ever using a straight bar for people who have had labrum surgery. Tough to take, anybody have any thoughts? Used to like benching, lol. Guess it's dumbbells from now on.
  4. Kenny Powers

WR help

I'm in a PPR league and can start three of the below WR's. WR's are my weakest area of my roster since Kenny Britt went down on IR and Stevie J and Julio have been hurt. Let me know your thoughts....... Starting: DeSean Jackson vs NYG (will he finally break out?) Earl Bennet vs SD...
  5. Kenny Powers

Labrum tear

Went to the orthopedist last week with some shoulder pain. Gotten progressively worse over the last 3 years. Doc says it looks like a posterior Labrum tear. Have the MRI this Friday. Anybody know recovery time? Doc says 6 weeks then rehab. I know everyone is different, just wondering...
  6. Kenny Powers

LTB Miken 27oz Freak Plus

Looking for a Miken 27oz Freak Plus or Miken MV-3 27oz. Need a 27oz balanced Utrip bat. Cracked my Freak + last night. No trades.
  7. Kenny Powers

LTB Combat AV

Looking for the older Combat Anti-Virus either 26oz endloaded or 27oz balanced (not the RustyBum edition). Thanks in advance.
  8. Kenny Powers

Need another ASA bat

Fellas, I already have an end loaded Combat AV and I am playing more ASA each year. Want to get a back up in the event the AV folds/cracks. Looking for something I can break in during BP during the year. Any recommendations for a comparable? My Combat AV is the one that is no longer made and...