Search results

1. F

Has anyone had PRP following a TKR?

Knee's bone on bone. Knee surgeon wanted to replace both. Went the stem cell(my own) route in 2018. Stem cells and PRP, best thing I have done. The trick is needle placement. Just injecting it is no good. Stem cells are the "seed" and PRP is the "fertilizer".
  2. F

Ball hits Ump

Catcher standing just behind Ump, batter hits foul ball straight back off of Umps shoulder and up into the air, catcher catches ball. Call? Any different call if Ump is behind catcher and same thing happens?
  3. F

2018 Hyper Z Senior bat

Any one swing this bat yet?
  4. F

2 new knees & 2 new shoulders, 71 yr. old improves exit speed 16 mph

I read that heading and all I think of is "rehab pain"! Just being out there swinging is unbelievable. All the best to him!
  5. F

Linear Bat Question

Way to still stay active and out live everyone else! Any secrets?
  6. F

Pitching Machine for Slowpitch???

Made my own many yrs ago. But bought the Cadillac of slow pitch a few yrs ago. An Iron Mike.
  7. F

Bat bag for pitchers

A Combat Rep gave us a deal if we could get 4 guys to order. Holds 4 bat in individual sleeves. glove, helmet and balls. Side pockets for a couple shirts, light jacket. Nice.
  8. F

Mandatory helmets for pitchers after player dies

May be a view from some one who has been hit in the head would be educational. ASA, 52/300, back peddle 3-5 ft, hold glove right at my neck/ chin area. They said the sound of ball hitting my Worth helmet was almost at the same time of the sound coming off the bat. I saw the ball 3 ft from me -...
  9. F

Purchasing 1st pair or there what brand to go with ??

If you go with Solomon, be sure to take clear pictures of the tag on tongue or on inside of shoe before you wear them. My warranty was denied because even though I could get the info off the tags with a magnifying glass, they wanted a readable picture of the tags, which was impossible because...
  10. F

bat speed

Have the same radar, actually have had two. Hit and destroyed my 1st one, and then bought another. Second unit has readings 10 to 12 mph less than the 1st one I had. I wonder which one was correct.
  11. F

Church leauge ball recommendations?

As far as Church ball goes---- I recommend not playing it.Bad language, bad sportsmanship, ect...
  12. F

Official 2017 Last AB Thread

Put a dent in the score board.
  13. F

Question for pitchers?

Never been hit in the head. Until a few weeks ago. Worth helmet is an out standing product!
  14. F

Melee 2 Question

Is it possible to send bat some where to have it looked at? Do not want a replacement, just want to get it fixed. Something has come loose inside. 28 oz endloaded '16 Melee 2. Every one I ask says that the bat is not right.
  15. F

Monsta Bat question

I guess some clarification is needed. "I wonder what % of other bat company's bats suddenly break about 1 month before their 1 yr warranty is over?" The key word was suddenly- meaning -- I've seen a lot of guys suddenly doing everything they can think of to destroy their bat to get a new one...
  16. F

Monsta Bat question

Wrong place to ask about Monsta bats. A few yrs ago there were no Monsta bats, now most teams have a few. Should tell ya something. Buy a Monsta with warranty and you will basically be getting 2 bats for @ $320 . Break your 1st one 7 yrs from now, send it back, and get a new model no questions...
  17. F

Pitching leg guards

Is there a piece of stiff plastic over the knee and shin on the D-Gel Deluxe 555, or is it all just padding?
  18. F

2017 Baden Axe Avenge BP

LSX, I take it you are too young to remember the Steel's axe handle? It had a straight oval handle so it hit on both sides. Good swings and reviews.
  19. F

NSA 52/275 balls

Kevin, pm me when they come in. Or can I pre order? Last yr from what I saw, all the different brand balls were very good, heck worths were even good, how ever I thought the NX3 were best. (out fielders hated them)
  20. F

Anyone have a Fossil to unload

Not to hijack a thread, well maybe, any one compare a Zebra to the other top bats out there?