Search results

1. 374 Feet

Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Good Morning Gents- I could file through the dozens of threads to find some diluted answer; but I figured I would ask directly. Last bat I felt was worthwhile; 2014 Flipper Aftermath... So, this begs the obvious question; What's relevant (comparable), this year? 1. I prefer a...
  2. 374 Feet

Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Anyone competing weeknights in the St. Michael, Albertville, Hanover, Monticello or Rogers area - that is comprised mainly of players over 30/40? I'm searching for a weeknight doubleheader league, that takes things seriously enough to have guys show up... But not so diluted that there's 18...
  3. 374 Feet

Crossfit FTW

On the contrary, I don't know where or who you train CF with, but in my case, my fundamentals classes last more than a MONTH - and that is just on minimal weight form / base movements. The WOD's give us an idea of how things will run once we are able to improve I won't say that you can't get a...
  4. 374 Feet

Crossfit FTW

What is the old saying? Don't knock it until you have tried it. I do find it interesting that the people bashing it are the same people that pay $75 a month to go a gym and then pay extra for an hour with a personal trainer. Personally, I get my CF for free over here so it's a level playing...
  5. 374 Feet

Help me help her

Tennis Ball - Racquet balls - learning to catch, bare-handed, will teach the idea of "soft-hands." Then switching to a well-worn glove, something well used and floppy, as this will allow her to learn to feel the impact of the ball into the glove, as well as re-inforce, soft hands and using...
  6. 374 Feet

shoulder impingement

Truth -----^ x2
  7. 374 Feet

p17's shoulder injury journey

I too ended up with a SLAP tear about 18 months ago. I used to be able to throw well, and then ended up creating a situation, where my off-season lifting program, over-developed my front deltoids. My arm was able to accelerate forward very well, but the muscles in the rear of the delt, were...
  8. 374 Feet

Just bought some Jack3d

Regardless of what you are claiming, I am stating fact. I have increased VASO-Dilation using AAKG... Additionally, when not using it I do not have anywhere NEAR the same vascularity. Medically AAKG is not the only product that will produce that effect. There are several other products that...
  9. 374 Feet

Just bought some Jack3d

Itching is also a common side effect from "VasoDilators." It relaxes the blood vessels and causes blood to flow closer to the surface of your skin than normal. It can also have the effect of increased heart-rate (while, lowering blood-pressure)... The irony is, Caffeine constricts blood...
  10. 374 Feet

Just bought some Jack3d

I think it needs to be mentioned that while the idea behind all of these products is similar, they all have the ability to be effective in different exercise regimens. For the past 70 days I have limited my Carbs/High-Glycemic substance intake. I swear by Super-Pump 250 and NO-Xplode, but they...
  11. 374 Feet

Name That Worth

Oh 1 last suggestion Worth Mayhem Cowbell... This would probably be the funniest bat ever made.. Greatest SNL Skit ever, so there may be some copyright issues, but hilarity would ensue.
  12. 374 Feet

Name That Worth

All I ask is if one of mine is taken, I get a 1st batch at cost. Thanks.
  13. 374 Feet

Name That Worth

Add'l... Worth Mayhem Eruption Worth Mayhem Melee Edition Worth Mayhem Destroyed Worth Mayhem Detonation Worth Mayhem Echo Worth Mayhem Annihilation Worth Mayhem Mutilated I think that's all I have in the think tank.
  14. 374 Feet

Name That Worth

Hmmm. Worth Titan Relentless Worth Titan Illegal Worth Titan Ruthless Worth Titan Method Worth Titan Supreme Worth Titan Monstrous Worth Titan Blade Worth Titan Conquer Worth Titan Absolute Worth Titan Complete Worth Titan Brutal Worth Titan Hostile
  15. 374 Feet

When do you give up "going for the fence"...

I generally find it more rewarding to hit a Double or Triple into the gap... There is so much technology in bats these days that guys that have no business hitting homeruns get rewarded because of a $300 stick... But, if you burn guys 2-3 times a game on a ball that stays in the yard, well...
  16. 374 Feet

Church Worlds

Cool-- I am playing with Winner's Way out of Minnesota, we are in the Major. Hopefully, there is sometime to say hello to you all.
  17. 374 Feet

Church Worlds

well too each their own, I don't judge.. I just play.
  18. 374 Feet

Church Worlds

Anyone on here playing in Cary/Apex this weekend? It would be cool to meet SBF' ers from out of state.
  19. 374 Feet

Wedge, Milco says you may be able to answer a question for me on my Home Theatre set up. Do you...

Wedge, Milco says you may be able to answer a question for me on my Home Theatre set up. Do you have time?
  20. 374 Feet

Suffer from ILS?

Makes me want to do sit-ups http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wUggst2bPA&feature=related