Just bought some Jack3d

jmartinez

I been needing something to get some energy to workout. Sounds like jack3d is where it's at. good reads and info here.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
Jacked was just ok to me...but didn't really like it. There are much better out there. Just finished a tub of Expand...pretty decent stuff. Good energy and pump. Scale from 1-10 I would give it a 6.5. Just got some DARK RAGE and Hemo Rage for $40 at Vitamin world. I have only tried the Dark Rage once, but the energy/pump is much better than Expand. Will try it for a week to see if it holds up.

I have tried almost every pre workout that has come out over the last 10 + years. Here are the top 5 of the best I have tried. Remember everyone's body chemistry is different...what works for me might not for you.

1. SHOTGUN -VPX (awesome pump/energy with 20gs protein)
2. NO-Extreme -MHP (awesome energy/pump but pricey)
3. OG Ultimate Orange( stuff was just stupid for energy and dangerous if you took to much)
4. SUPER PUMP 250(Very good energy/pump supp)
5. Expand/ NO Explode(Explode slightly better energy pump for the first week and then my body gets use to it. Expand was always the same good energy pump with no increasing servings).

Last edited:

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
I love Jack3d, but I am switching it up once I run out of my current container. Even though OxyElite Pro isn't a pre-workout supplement, I heard the energy you get from it is awesome. I read you can't take Jack3d and OxyElite together, but once I run out of Jack3d thats next on the list.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
I love Jack3d, but I am switching it up once I run out of my current container. Even though OxyElite Pro isn't a pre-workout supplement, I heard the energy you get from it is awesome. I read you can't take Jack3d and OxyElite together, but once I run out of Jack3d thats next on the list.

I have heard some good stuff about some stuff called musclespeed.

Bomber08

Addicted to Softballfans
No Jack3d... Cellucor has a new pre-workout called C4 that's insane! I hit the gym hard and 3hrs later I'm still hitting that extra rep or heavier weight. But, like every other pre-workout, it works better with a good 100% whey protein shake before and right after workout.
Try it out. It's $24.99 for a limited time at GNC.

scoopmachine11

If u dont know,now u know
I recently started taking Amplified NO Loaded from GNC and I can honestly say its the best NO product I've ever taken. I've taken NOxplode, Jacked, and NOshotgun and this is the best. You get 45 scoops per can and you only need .5-.75 of a scoop. It doesn't have as much caffeine as the others so you don't get as jittery and it doesn't upset the stomach, but you still get pumped. I have been taking it for about a month now and I haven't built up any tolerance. I am usually skeptical about GNC products but this stuff is good.

i just tried this and it works good. i am impressed so far.

374 Feet

Double Tap Lager
Regardless of what you are claiming, I am stating fact. I have increased VASO-Dilation using AAKG... Additionally, when not using it I do not have anywhere NEAR the same vascularity. Medically AAKG is not the only product that will produce that effect. There are several other products that will produce similar side-effects. Both natural and synthetic. While Beta-Alanine creates a similar "itchiness" to that in Niacin, Niacin is known for its flushing of the skin, and again it is not the only product that produces that side-effect.

Lastly, Carbs are not the only substance that produce insulin spike. So stating that the insulin spike is not related to the low amount of carbs is not accurate. Protein creates an insulin spike of some regard... So the merit for the arguments are not to be directed towards every user. If you will notice, my thread stated that it was in my experience with these products.

And for reference, I have taken blood sugar tests before and after taking ONLY certain N.O. products - even those claiming to have low carb. Get your self a diabetic testing needle and a reader. See for yourself.

GRAYHORSE

Banned User
If we are debating over N.O. now, it's been proven time and time again that L-arginine has no bioavailability or absorption when taken orally. Nitrates are a better option.

All the studies the supplements companies like to use are done in a hospital setting with I.V. administration. They just leave the IV part out. Works quite well through I.V.

ck1

The Madness
Well I've tried this product 3x now before workouts and nothing. I use the full dosage of 3 scoops and about 6 oz of water. I get zero energy boost, no gain in focus.

Both this and NoXplode did absolutely nothing for me. Could it be because I have about 2.5 cups of coffee every AM?

I'd really like to find a good preworkout drink but it seems like I'm just throwing my money away on these products.

kayakmaker

Average at best
Well I've tried this product 3x now before workouts and nothing. I use the full dosage of 3 scoops and about 6 oz of water. I get zero energy boost, no gain in focus.

Both this and NoXplode did absolutely nothing for me. Could it be because I have about 2.5 cups of coffee every AM?

I'd really like to find a good preworkout drink but it seems like I'm just throwing my money away on these products.

I drink 40+ oz of coffee every morning. Animal Pumps works for me. I've been through 3-4 containers and it still works. Doesnt give you a mind blowing rush of energy, but a consistant , level energy boosts that really helps my work outs.

ck1

The Madness
I drink 40+ oz of coffee every morning. Animal Pumps works for me. I've been through 3-4 containers and it still works. Doesnt give you a mind blowing rush of energy, but a consistant , level energy boosts that really helps my work outs.

Thanks, I might have to try that.

I was beginning to think nothing would work for me.