Search results

1. Time4Fun

For Trade Worth Resmondo Legit 26oz

Looking to trade my 500 hit legit for something heavier. must have new stamp open to all offers. returnable with receipt dated 3/30/13. has light webbing on worth side.
  2. Time4Fun

For Trade 27mv3 balanced 27oz

looking to trade for something with a new stamp. less than 800 hits on it returnable no receipt.
  3. Time4Fun

2014 Resmondo Legit

Sorry for the crappy video but here is one of the new legit.
  4. Time4Fun

GTG Jackrook is gtg

Paid fast would deal with him again.
  5. Time4Fun

Bp time!

Ok I just got back from bp and I have to say I'm in love with this bat! It had great exit speed the ball just launched off the bat. We were using Evil Bp balls, I put about 200 hits on it and no webbing yet. It has a nice crisp feel reminds me of the Cartel. I like it way better than last years...
  6. Time4Fun

For Sale/Trade Freak 98 28oz

Looking to trade for new utrip stamps or willing to sell for $150 it's a 28oz and returnable. Willing to trade for a nr niw or now. also willing to ship first if you have good feedback.
  7. Time4Fun

For Sale/Trade 2011 Resmondo Mutant 27 oz

Looking to trade for asa or usssa no combats. to sell for $120 + fees. has prob 1k swings on it.
  8. Time4Fun

came home to these!

Can't wait to go out and hit some bp tomorrow!
  9. Time4Fun

GTG Bobby Buggs Is GTG!!!

Fast shipping no problems!
  10. Time4Fun

For Sale Vibram Fivefingers size 44

Bikila LS. I got them as a gift and have never worn them looking to get $70 delivered or willing to trade for a new pair of size 13 turfs.
  11. Time4Fun

GTG Elite#27 is gtg!

Shipped fast no problems!
  12. Time4Fun

GTG rileyw05 is g2g!

Would deal with again!
  13. Time4Fun

For Trade 27 oz Juggernaut 2nd batch

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1204218
  14. Time4Fun

GTG johnny fitz

Shipped fast no problems!
  15. Time4Fun

For Trade 28 Oz Stadium 2 NR.

I've got a 28 Oz Stadium 2 no return i'm looking to trade. It has about 200 hits on it lite webbing no cracks. Looking to trade for 27 or 28 Oz utrip bats lmk what you have. Also I will be willing to ship first if you have good feedback.
  16. Time4Fun

My Cartel is about to turn into a Stadium 2!

Not too many swings left on her but she is on fire!
  17. Time4Fun

GTG justgreatgolf11 is Gtg!

Shipped fast and was willing to deal with a noob.
  18. Time4Fun

For Trade Madden 2012 PS3

Looking to trade Madden 12 for MW3 for the ps3.
  19. Time4Fun

Getting cold up here!

I got ball tonight and it's gonna be about 55 degrees out at 6pm by the end of ball it could be in the 40's will my J2U be ok to swing? I would say it has less than 100 hits on it.
  20. Time4Fun

I'm a believer of the j2u!

Just used it for fall ball for the first time tonight and hit 2 bombs with it. Bat prob has less than 100 hits. I've got a few guys that are changing over to the demar family now!