Search results

1. ryanclink

Hitting 52/300 ball in high humidity

So yesterday was like 75% humidity/ 65 degrees around 8pm and I had 2 balls I hit just die. Hit what I thought were no doubters and the ball hit the wall both times. Couldn't believe it. I have hit enough balls out to know when I got them and wow. yes - i looked like an idiot felt...
  2. ryanclink

Dumb Ump Tosses Bat and Breaks It!

Finally happened - we got an ump that doesn't understand equipment and decided to throw a bat at the net on the backstop to get a ball loose. The bat owner - seeing the ump standing with the bat and lining up the shot - says "DON'T THROW MY BAT" and the ump tosses it anyway (about 45')...
  3. ryanclink

For Sale/Trade Easton OG Salvo and SRV4 Stealth Speed 26oz

TRADED- GonE Both bats are in good shape and have no defects other than paint. The SRV4 is nowhere near broken in. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]...
  4. ryanclink

For Sale Wilson A2000 Series: A2000BBOT6ST 12.75 (outfield glove)

GLOVE SOLD FOR 100 - HEADED TO AZ [/URL][/IMG] "][/URL] TONS of pictures at this photobucket link: http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q572/ryanclink/Mobile%20Uploads/76B25DC3-D2B6-44B0-95D3-6BA4405EB0C2.jpg
  5. ryanclink

For Sale/Trade 28oz Juggy 2014 black returnable

BAT SOLD AT 130. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] Returnable / no receipt. Looking for Trade for 26oz USA Aftermath Good shape - some ground scratching on barrel / end cap. Everything is tight and in 1 piece. - not cleaned to show actual age.
  6. ryanclink

LTB Ltb ltt

Need OF glove RHT - ready to play now. Have A2000 OF glove/trap that I don't have time to break in. Need a gamer ready for now that isn't flimsy. Ready to rock around $100 =-= $140. Need pronto.
  7. ryanclink

For Trade J3asa 30oz low hits / returnable w/o receipt - want 15 usaMATH

Looking for a 26 27 28oz 2015 USA aftermath - preferably with receipt. http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/ryanclink/media/Mobile%20Uploads/6A1F59C2-D123-443F-B76D-8D22E9ADA884.jpg.html
  8. ryanclink

For Sale JD-73 Vinci and HD9

L.S. is 13" Louiville Slugger For sale - $105 delivered OBO - Game Ready
  9. ryanclink

Good Sliding knee brace = HELP

So - Every damn time I slide, I pop-up slide out of habit. Apparently i'm one of those people who get skin infections easily and it happens ever time I slide and get a raspberry. I need a knee brace that I can wear to slide on without falling down while I run. I've tried a brace that...
  10. ryanclink

New Hoapa Blue/Yellow EL 27oz

This is the second round of hitting with this bat. The first round - up to about 120 hits wasn't impressive as it needed some break-in. I'm hitting a mix of 40Cor/275's (80%) and some Dudley Thunder 40/325's (20%). Field is about 285' fences. My 2 cents - Bat starts to perform at...
  11. ryanclink

LTB Glove alike the Wilson A735

I have a Wilson A735 / An HD-9 (white cammo version) Louiville Slugger Glove / and a Vinci73JD - OF the aforementioned - I like the A735 the best. The problem with it is that the thing is made of PLeather and the thumb and pinky stall are SUPER flimisey so balls kick off all the time if...
  12. ryanclink

LTB 30oz J3asa

Not interested at 200 .. hit me up if below! NO CRACKS
  13. ryanclink

Recommendations for 30oz Demarini's

Hi Gents' & A-HOlE Trolls :p I'm thinking about getting a 30oz Demarini for BP and was hoping somebody has a recommendation of a bat that may take a TON of BP to get very hot. In short - I want to be able to BP a heavier bat that will eventually become a distance stick. Any...
  14. ryanclink

For Sale 96 Jeter World Series Baseball - Griffey Jr/Sr -Reggie Jackson auto MLB balls & certs

I am asking $475 obo to your door UPS ground insured. Balls all come with COA's. Sold as a package deal hopefully. Individual balls are for sale if I can't move all 3 at once.. THROW IN -I'LL TOSS IN A XBOX360 WITH 2 CONTROLLERS & HEADSET. Price drop to $475 OBO - Links to more pics-...
  15. ryanclink

For Sale SB4MXA 27 oz with receipt

Please see thread http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1380151 $175 ups to your door! in great shape - Low hits with valid receipt for 6 MONTHS! 175 sold to Tx liddelllll
  16. ryanclink

For Sale USA Math - Border Battle Aftermath 27oz w/papers

Please see thread-- http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1380151
  17. ryanclink

For Sale USA BB Aftermath 27oz / SB4MXA 454 black 27oz returnable w receipt

black/white 454 - receipt 3/19/14 USA Math sold for $265 SB4MXA - about 100 hacks on it in bp with 52/300's - $175 UPS Ground to your door insured. SOLD http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/ryanclink/media/Mobile%20Uploads/7FF2674F-0779-4A72-8A87-E4434F049437.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3...
  18. ryanclink

Start'em

I can pick 1- Sanu - CIN- Vs Baltimore No Marvin Jones means 1/3 of the attempts are his way and a lot of 1:1. James Jones - OAK - Vs NY Jets 3 guys and a rookie - Ergh... #1 talent however... Greg Jennings - Min- Vs STL #1B to Cordarrell Patterson but how much will they throw with...
  19. ryanclink

Awesome Fantasy Football team names

Here are a few that I had to choose from: Superbowlkaki Multiple Scoregasms' Show me your TD's Purple Jeasus Juice Decker like Rice my team name - Beats by Ray:thumb: Add yours if you're proud of it!
  20. ryanclink

Best Fantasy Football Draft Software

Who has the best / affordable FFB draft software to recommend. I'm in a $100 buy-in league with 14 teams and my knowledge depth isn't terribly deep considering the amount of change this season. :biggthumpup: