Search results

1. F

For Trade PRo1000-9JB 12.25" - game ready

Traded for this glove a couple years ago from a board bro. Loved it. Was pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Since, I changed to a larger glove with a mod-trap, which I like better at short. This glove would be great for a hardball pitcher or a softball infielder that is ok with a...
  2. F

Thumb Loops

You make them too big. I have to cut them to make them small enough...which makes them rough and annoying. Thanks
  3. F

Rawlings Matchers

Thanks to Floz00 for the 303. I had my mind set on a Vinci honestly...but when this one came up and my 10 year old said that it would be "really cool"...then I had to pull the trigger. Mine is the 303-4pm (12.75"), his is the sp1124 (11.25") pro taper elite from hr monkey. I'd like to...
  4. F

LTB 2 new or new-ish ASA

Would rather just buy 2 from one person then doing 1 from 2 people if possible. One lighter, one heavier. Just need some good quality bats for this season. Nothing crazy fancy/expensive...as long as they're on the "ok" list for our league...which basically, is anything recent and ASA stamped...
  5. F

rawlings pro303-4pm vs vinci AB-74 L

I haven't put my hand in either. Looking for input on size, width, pocket, weight, padding, leather...etc. Thanks
  6. F

Help finding that video from Dirty...

The one that mods the wrist so that you can pull/adjust it on the fly? I know he has it on youtube...but I didn't mark it when I saw if and I can't find it anymore. Thanks
  7. F

Anyone own a Bret Bros Professional Series?

Look nice...decent price...kip limited patterns/sizes...but the 12.75" H-web looks like it could be a nice softballer Any input? Thanks
  8. F

Mizuno Prime vs.......

I don't have access to a lot of gloves to try out...but I have had my hand in a Mizzy prime recently. I own a hoh. I guess my question is the quality of the prime vs other populars such as gge, vinci L and 22, pro soft...etc. Honestly, the 12.75 mod trap prime didn't feel that bad. A little...
  9. F

I web with 2 in pink?

Does anyone do this? Curious if the 2 in the pink which, for me, causes a more thumb to ring finger break...would effectively eliminate the attributes of an I web? Or am i over thinking?
  10. F

Gotta be a fake A2000 right?

Browsing gloves for the boy on the bay when I came across this a2000. Looks super cheap - cheap leather - cheap stampings. Am I wrong? http://www.*********/itm/WILSON-A2000-11-25-XH-BASEBALL-GLOVE-RHT-MADE-IN-JAPAN-/261054514344?pt=US_Baseball_Softball_Gloves_Mitts&hash=item3cc80fc4a8
  11. F

Any info on LS Icon gloves?

Haven't seen much discussion on SBF about the icon series...even though LS is quite popular. Any details/experience with them would help. Thanks
  12. F

Best place to buy vinyl sponsorship signs?

We'd like to get a sign this year that lists our sponsors to hang up on the fence at games. Vinyl I assume...roll it up. I know I've seen them before. Ideally, the names could be removed/changed year to year...but not a deal-breaker. Fast turnaround a big plus Thanks in advance
  13. F

LS HD9 11.25 hyb vs. others for youth?

[/I] I haven't had a chance to try this glove one...but was wondering if someone on here could tell me if this glove plays to a true 11.25? smaller/bigger?....and probably more importantly, how large are the finger stalls/wrist opening? Is the wrist adjustable? Would it be a good glove (i.e...
  14. F

For Trade Nokona AMG 1275 BC-H

TRADED My baby...buffalo combo H-web. Was going to be the last glove I ever bought - but alas, it has proven too big for my hand and position. I've had this glove two years and its seen two short ND softball seasons. I'd say that it is game-ready for sure. Pinkie/Thumb still stiff as new. The...
  15. F

Renovating fields advice

Does anyone have any good resources that would take me through the best way to renovate a softball field? Has anyone done it themselves? We have a two-field park that is run by the city and our softball team would like to help them out in re-doing them. City will help as well. We'd like...
  16. F

Verdero sizing

Quick question on the sizing of Verdero Vistoso II molded cleats. I wear a 10.5 in Nike. What would work for me in Verdero? No place locally to try on. Most reviews say "true to size"...but that doesn't tell me much. I have no idea if my Nikes are "true to size". Thanks,
  17. F

"Flare" Glove Question:

So I've been looking around for info on "why the flare?"...the actual functionality of the shape...and all I could muster up on it is, of course, a promo/advert/press release from LS (portion following - Italics mine, enphasis added, ellipses used for brevity): "...they (MLB Players) were...