Search results

1. txslugga

GTG badintentions15 is gtg

gtg bro here...had an issue with usps and he helped out every second until I received my bat... Would deal with anytime
  2. txslugga

GTG Grip_&_Rip24 is gtg

Gtg bro here.dont hesitate to deal with..great communication
  3. txslugga

Texans.....still not impressed?...

Lmk your thoughts...will they pass what they did last year...Idc about the division because everybody knows its on lock...
  4. txslugga

For Sale 2012 z1000 balanced 27oz

Non retunable...about 300 cuts..no og grip with a grip and rip... Has a small nick by the endcap but nothing to be concerned about.. And some ground scuffs and ball markings Looking for $115 gifted or add fees shipped...FIRM
  5. txslugga

GTG Chrisklol is gtg

Gtg bro right here
  6. txslugga

Sp12st100 review

Put about 100 cuts off the tee using evil bp,launch 650,.44 375 gold dot pro tac,thunder sy & .52 300,evil .52 300,reebok classic m,trump classic m,demarini lightning Sweet spot to me is more towards the taper than the endcap(so far) Bat seems to flex more than a Z on mis hits but nothing...
  7. txslugga

Anybody use a G&R for their top hand?

Got bored and tried it out...have to say it wasn't too bad Only off a tee in the backyard so I can't really talk about distance yet... Probably some **** keylonnie would endorse
  8. txslugga

LTB 2 z1000's or z2000 utrip

Have a buddy looking for a utrip z1000 26-27oz balanced or endload.. Also have another buddy looking for a utrip z2000 26oz el Can be NR Somebody hook it up!!!!!
  9. txslugga

Return for a scn10bh?

Anybody knows what they're giving for it?..
  10. txslugga

Z1k + .52 300 balls = Me likey!!!!

Hit my utrip z1k against these bad boys and I fell in love... All I gotta say...have a nice day :D
  11. txslugga

For Sale 2010 Worth Titan Toxic

27oz has est. 300 cuts no webbing,rattles or cracks But does have a few paint chips Mostly ground scuffs and ball marks Returnable but no receipt Asking sold!!!!!! shipped (GIFTED OR ADD FEES)
  12. txslugga

GTG Mustangkid is gtg

Great communication....fast shipping
  13. txslugga

For Sale Sunday Swagger 27oz

Looking to unload my 27oz Sunday swagger. Has roughly 600 hits. No rattles,webbing Has a few chips from crappy ground we play on. Scuffs and scratches from the dirt and bag of course. Asking SOLD!!!!!!! I just put the OG grip back on so there's no tape grip It's returnable with receipt
  14. txslugga

Any Swing question

Is it legal to swing almost using a bunt grip(before the ball is pitched I have a regular grip but I slide my hand up the handle last second and swing)?...the wrist break and what not like a regular swing...I did It a couple times to place the ball backside but wasn't sure if it's legal...I...
  15. txslugga

Another .52 300 with what bat thread

I recently started playing Asa and we were using .44 375's....but next season they're going to an Asa modified with utrip bats and are gonna use .52 300 or 275(one of those two)... So the million dollar question is should I use my cartel or stadium 2 when that comes in?....or buy my buddy's...
  16. txslugga

They need to reissue the legend!!!!

This thing is nasty from swing 1...I have a little over 900 hits on mine and it's on I hope they bring it back
  17. txslugga

Sunday swagger break in

Picked up in ASA earlier and borrowed my buddies swagger...had about 25 cuts and another 75 cuts with evil bp's and launch 650's before I played...I've seen some old post saying it'll open up around 2-300 hits but this thing seems a little stiff still so I was wondering if anybody has some input...
  18. txslugga

For Sale Rawlings Revo 750 12.75" H-Web 75C127CD $55 shipped

Had it about almost close to a year...great condition I just picked up a Vinci so I will no longer need this one...it's a 12.75" H-Web and broken in...deep pocket is formed and still has good shape not floppy...laces are still good but if you wanna re lace then that's up to you...asking $55...
  19. txslugga

I hope Im not disappointed

Just bought a BMB-M Bordeaux ...I've been using a Rawlings Revo the past year and decided to spend some cash on a good glove...Just hope I'm not dissapointed
  20. txslugga

If your looking to buy a 26oz geezer

Here you go....idk what these are going for I just came across the listing http://houston.craigslist.org/spo/2838781929.html