Search results

1. SUITSS06

Paint or nah?

lawmen , prob 250 swings with 44/375 ass trump x rocks. Just paint or nah? I can feel it with my nail but it's not lifting up
  2. SUITSS06

Question about TM blackout

I picked up one of these at a PIAS for very cheap and was price checking it with former sale threads to see if I got a deal. People are listing them as OG and first batch. Was there a way to tell if I got one and what is the difference in it and any other TM blackout
  3. SUITSS06

For Sale 484 27 oz $65 TYD

Faint rattle, game ready, stamp has clear nail polish over it. $65 takes this fall ball monster.
  4. SUITSS06

For Sale/Trade 484 27 oz

Reposted due to stupidity. For sale is a game ready 27 oz 484. Slight rattle, sounds like tiny Sand pieces. Only trades would be for ASA in 26-27. Sale price $65 tyd
  5. SUITSS06

Price Check GMP55r LHT

got a minty, NWOT basically, GMP55r LHT with bag, box, and keychain (and paperwork if that matters). I have Put zero conditioner on the glove and have basically just been closing it. Whats my estimated sale price here? I know I could break it and sell the bag separate but I figure someone will...
  6. SUITSS06

LTB SHrek Catty 26 or 27

title says it, let me know whats out there
  7. SUITSS06

LTB ASA Mizuno Rb500 26/27

short or long barrel anything 26-27 oz, let me know what you have, lets make a deal
  8. SUITSS06

help with new glove

So truck was broken into last week and my bag was stolen amongst other things. I was using a mizuno GGE70 and it was still in great shape after three years. I am debating just ordering another GGE70 or stepping up to something even higher quality. I loved the GGE70 because it was big enough to...
  9. SUITSS06

For Sale Abu Garcia Record 60 mint

Got this reel, and have used it twice. Just dont need the capacity around here. Zero signs of wear and is still buttery smooth. Box all paper work and wrench included. Spooled with 30# big game, can be stripped off if requested. Shes a beauty, and just looking to get my money back out with a...
  10. SUITSS06

LTB 3 WT Fly Rod

Looking for another rod to complete the fly rod arsenal, looking for a 3 weight under 8'-0. LMK what you have, thankyou. Vintage fiberglass or a Cabelas CG series would be great.
  11. SUITSS06

USMNT World Cup Champions

We're Ghana win it!!!!!!!
  12. SUITSS06

Price Check White Connell

Teammate wants to move his white connell, Im just looking for a general price point here for local selling. Got some webbing, no rattle, returnable. 28.5 ounces
  13. SUITSS06

Help with a B1 scale weight

I debated over getting a 27 or a 26 B1 this past weekend and ended up going for the 26. We had a 28 B1 on my team and it felt like a 29 or 30. Does anyone have a scale weight on the 26 or 27? If its too light I might try to exchange it for a heavier model.
  14. SUITSS06

For Sale Timberland GT Scramble sz 12

Got these a while back, Timberland GT Scramble Hikers, I have worn them maybe five times. They are waterproof and have Vibram soles. Fairly lightweight and look nice with jeans. I have a shoebox to ship them in but the OG box is gone. Looking for $40 TYD
  15. SUITSS06

Tom Brady doesn't shake hands

It's cold season, it's understandable
  16. SUITSS06

For Sale Costa Del Mar Hammerhead 580G

Up for sale, Authentic costa del mar Hammer Head sunglasses. These are a larger fit for those of you with large faces. Tortise frames and amber lenses. The are the Wave 580 glass lenses, not the scratchable polycarbonate. Lenses are free of scratches, nose rubber is intact. Hard case included...
  17. SUITSS06

For Sale Costa Del Mar Hammerhead 580G

Up for sale, Authentic costa del mar Hammer Head sunglasses. These are a larger fit for those of you with large faces. Tortise frames and amber lenses. The are the Wave 580 glass lenses, not the scratchable polycarbonate. Lenses are free of scratches, nose rubber is intact. Hard case included...
  18. SUITSS06

For Sale LH 3 wood, 2 hybrid PIC HEAVY

Up for sale, Cleveland Mashie Plus 2h, standard everything. Stiff 59 C. Kua, 18* $40, head cover included Taylormade R11s 3 Wood w/ head cover stock everything, stiff RIP Phenom shaft, fully adjustable. Typ black TM face wear/ plate wear. $60 Would love to bundle to save on...
  19. SUITSS06

LTB Maple Softball bat

looking for a wood softball bat, prefer maple but let me know what you have. trying to keep it under 50. 28 oz is typ the lightest out there so thats what my wimp ass needs.
  20. SUITSS06

For Sale LH Taylormade R11s 3 Wood

Used for a year now, comes with stock Stiff Aldila RIP Phenom shaft. Grip is great and still tacky. Wrench and head cover included. Typ R11 red sole plate wear, no dents or major wear to effect play. Looking for $75 OBO Shipped US. Trade offers accepted as well