Search results

1. Gabonayez

Easton nation the true nation!!!!

Been a long time since I've been on this site, but #51 - SRV5 Salvo
  2. Gabonayez

Fantasy Football Sleepers

I like Aaron Dobson as a late round flyer. Tom Brady has lost Welker, Hernandez, and Gronk (for now). He will have to build chemistry with SOMEONE. Why not the rookie stud WR? Sounds good on paper.
  3. Gabonayez

For Trade PAY IT FORWARD Garage sale items...

Hmmm... Just stumbled upon this thread... Now ill have to look around for some stuff to post just in case i see something that appeals to me...
  4. Gabonayez

For Sale 28oz CNT RI

Pics? Im liking it so far...
  5. Gabonayez

Price Check NIW WR 28oz Salvo

$35. Paypal Ready.
  6. Gabonayez

What should I offer for a lightly used SCX14?

My point exactly. Lol. But it would really suck if I showed interest in the bat only to find out its a first batch and a POS. Now he's stuck with a POS bat that has to be re-gripped. Ehhh...
  7. Gabonayez

Trueness. I think I might just ask him what he wants for it, and see if it's in my price range. I don't really want to ask him to take the grip off, only to see its a first batch and then not buy it from him.
  8. Gabonayez

ASA Catcher Calling Balls and Strikes in the Air

When I catch, I talk to my pitcher. "There it is" is the extent of my words while the ball is in the air. After the pitch, I will either: 1. "Nice Pitch" for a called Strike. 2. "Nice Shot" toward batter for a good hit. 3. REMAIN SILENT for a swinging strike or swinging strikeout...
  9. Gabonayez

This past Thursday, one of my teammates busted out an SCX14 before the game, during "bat talk". I had no idea he had the bat, as he never takes it out of his bag. He swings a Worth 454 and was expressing his disinterest with Eastons. He said, "I've been carrying this thing around for over a...
  10. Gabonayez

My lineup. Thoughts? Concerns? Advice?

8 teams in my league. I have 2 stud QBs because I drafted Rivers in the 9th round while the other guys in my league were drafting 2nd and 3rd string RBs and WRs.... Dont ask me why. I wasnt about to point it out to them during the draft... Lol... But i will keep Rivers as a backup, starting him...
  11. Gabonayez

My lineup. Thoughts? Concerns? Advice?

My team is on the left. Non PPR.
  12. Gabonayez

which D to start??

I think Romo's hero role will be stifled quickly vs Was.... Kitna may be an ok backup, but as of right now, he isnt practicing with the first team offense and has a limited number of weapons, as already stated. I would start Was.
  13. Gabonayez

Week 3 Starters

I would replace janikowski... Actually, I had him and dropped him. For me, OAK offense is too iffy and Jets D has looked too good.
  14. Gabonayez

Other Not softball related but curious....

Lol. Please excuse my ignorance, but why is this idiotic? How can the umpires assume the ball would have been caught? Go easy on me.... Lol:o
  15. Gabonayez

ASA what is the asa rule for a foul tip caught by the catcher

So this would still only be a foul tip, even though i had to move my glove a considerable amount to catch it?
  16. Gabonayez

ASA what is the asa rule for a foul tip caught by the catcher

Ok, good to know. Ok, so here's my situation, and I'm pretty sure I understand it...but I need some clarification. Playing ASA Men's Comp, w/ Courtesy foul. Count is 2-1. Im Catching, My glove is at my side. Batter hits a foul (something) that is "sharply and directly" headed at my...
  17. Gabonayez

Other Not softball related but curious....

I say "do-over". In my opinion (which is extremely invaluable), if stuff like this happens, and you cant determine (due to third party outside interference) what the outcome of the play would have been... (catch, dropped ball, Jose Canseco-type HR)..... Everything should be reset and the pitch...
  18. Gabonayez

After watching a bunch of bp vids........

HAHA my first year of playing, we brought an iPod w/ Boombox to the dugout and had funny intro music for all of the players... (We were a horrible coed rec team, and we knew it, so we never expected to win, but we had fun)... Anyway, we're in the field one inning, and this (Hispanic) guy has...
  19. Gabonayez

Louisville Z1000 or Easton Salvo?

I have a salvo, and i vote the asa z1000. Nothing wrong with the salvo, and to be honest, the z1k probably isnt $100 better than the salvo..... But it does have a looottttttttt more pop.
  20. Gabonayez

what does OBO really mean to you ?

Lol i am seeing it more and more used as a "first one to my asking price doesn't necessarily win, because there may be a better offer out there." Ijs