Search results

1. D

utrip portrnt

The one I have is the all blk and red. And yes the is portent is nasty hot
  2. D

utrip portrnt

Ok yeah it does sound pretty nasty sound. So does it effect the bat at all when it lose or broken? What should I do with the bat?
  3. D

utrip portrnt

I just got a hold of one of these utrip portent bats.(love the bat) I put around 100 hits give or take. and the last hit I hit with it. it made a nasty sound and develop a very bad rattle. it has no visible cracks on the bat that I can see. can anyone give any insight or info if this has happen...
  4. D

asa frenzy rb500 info

Thanks bros I did end up picking it up for a nice price.. ive had the craze line before, they were great bats now to try this one out..
  5. D

asa frenzy rb500 info

Its the black one
  6. D

asa frenzy rb500 info

Im looking for any info on this bat. On how good they are?
  7. D

For Sale/Trade z2000 balanced utrip bat

I have a easton xl2 asa 26oz for your z
  8. D

any opinions on the TPX Omaha bat?

Give it time there OK bats
  9. D

For Sale/Trade 27 ssr4

I have Easton srv6bh 26oz
  10. D

For Trade mayhem98 for tps or easton or demarini

I have a 2011 worth mayhem 98 (27oz) for trade looking for Eastons and tps Z's.or demarini bats asa only
  11. D

For Trade 27 oz el 2012 z1k

I have : Easton srv6bh with 80hits 26oz. Reebok vector o asa with 120hits 28oz. 2011 Worth mayhem 27oz. With 100hits
  12. D

For Sale/Trade 26oz Baden Axe Avenge

I have these bats for trade Easton srv6bh 26oz. 2011 Worth mayhem 98. 27oz. Reebok vector o asa 28oz
  13. D

Louisville Slugger TPS Sonic SB12S??? Any info/feedback

Where can I pick one up at?
  14. D

For Trade reebok vector o asa for trade

I have a Reebok vector o asa for trade... Its a 28oz 50hits Looking for 26oz asa bat
  15. D

For Sale Bats for sale

still have the vector?
  16. D

help on wood softball bats?

OK I'm goona check out a few see how they work with me thank for all the info guys...
  17. D

OK thanks on the info guys. now its just on picking the right brand......
  18. D

OK So how do I choose in weight cuz i don't want to go to heavy. What's the best weight that's similar to an 26oz and 27? In composite.
  19. D

I need a lil bit of help on which WOOD softball bat its great, good and stay away from.. Which weight would be the best to swing. As I swing a 26oz mostly. So if you guys can give me so info the would be great .....
  20. D

team looking for full or semi sub

Sorry been busy bro. Damn it looks nice