Search results

1. strone88

Major/AA/A players turf shoes

I notice alot of upper class guys are wearing this certain white nike turf shoe with a kind of a clear heel cushion, anyone know which model this is?
  2. strone88

Price Check 2016 Combat The Tribute ABI USSSA TRBSP1

maybe 300 cuts, last tested at 240 in July 27oz
  3. strone88

Compression Testing ? usssa, usssa old, asa, nsa

So I came upon a USSSA compression tester near me and thought I would do my 1st ever test on every bat I had to see where the numbers were for each one. With most of my bats being USSSA seeing their numbers was quite easy to read with none of them failing and in a range of 225-255. My Combat...
  4. strone88

LTB Miken Rev Ex SREVMU

26 or 27
  5. strone88

LTB DBGSP1 Red Black 2015 27.5 26.5

low cuts preferred
  6. strone88

Combatant Baby Blue VS Greinhart USSSA Pink/White

Hey guys just wanted to see which route to go here, already have the Greinerrt cotton candy dual stamp, assault G4 1 piece 2015 Canada Exclusive, Portent USSSA, XR17 Plauge.... with certain new prices out there I dont know if you can go wrong either way? I have never swung a combatant which...
  7. strone88

Softball Hitting Tee

I have seen a few top down softball hitting tees where you actually have the softball attached to the tee hanging in the air VERSUS putting the softball on top of the tee from the ground. Anyone know the brand name of any of these or know the website? I think I have seen 2 of them out there on...
  8. strone88

Torn Oblique Muscle, Rehab Time?

Reaching for a short and outside pitch I fouled a ball last night and ending up tearing my oblique on my left side, I swing right. Couldn't breathe for about a minute or so and ended up pulling myself from the 2nd game as I could barely swing and pitching wasn't much fun either. Anyone...
  9. strone88

Wooden Bat Softball Tourney

So every year I have been playing in a wooden bat tourney and was hoping to get some feedback on the Top few "hot out of the wrapper:)" wood bat brands or types? Anything close to a 27oz out there?
  10. strone88

SREVMU vs SPIZMU

2014 SREVMU Rev Ex vs SPIZMU Izzy Psycho I found a steal on both of the above bats and just cant make a decision on which one to go with. Both are 2014? models and I have hit both a few times in games and neither disappointed. I have heard a few comments on the Rev - Ex and end caps but...
  11. strone88

14 ASA NIW Combat 26oz 1 or 2 piece Best Fire Bat

Looking for any remaining HOT 2014 NIW in ASA as I occasionaly play in 1 or 2 tourneys as well as a pickup here and there, preferably at the$130 or less price point that I have seen out there, any leads? Slightly used ok as well
  12. strone88

US Aerial Assault BORDER BATTLE

US Aerial Assault Anyone have any feedback on this special issue border battle bat? I am finding some too good to pass on prices out there and they say its hot out of the wrapper built.
  13. strone88

2012 DXSNS Demar Senior Bat allowed

So on the last night of our summer league a team whom I had previously had the umps disallow the use of their Sr. Bat that some kid says was on the approved list shows up again tonight and this ump said it was fine because it had the BPF 1.20 on it not the 1.21. We are playing in a USSSA league...
  14. strone88

Price Check SZ1-C Easton Redline C Core

PRICE CHECK less than 50 cuts, no dents no scuffs, looks brand new to me
  15. strone88

Dc-41 ?

I just picked up a 2012? Miken MSDC41 non stamp bat, serial 11580264. Everything looks great for under 250 hits by a single hitter non team bat, tight cap no webbing, spiraling etc.. or anything that I can see and for $80 I couldn't pass it up. I have several Mikens...recoil asa, psycho asa...
  16. strone88

Combat Avarice Limited Edition?

Guys is the Avarice Limited Edition I see listed a few places anything different than the standard bat or all they all the same?
  17. strone88

ASA Tourney - Utrip bats everywhere

Last year they check everyone's bats, this year things obviously had changed. Our team arrived just after 9am before our 1st game and I walk up to 1 of the 8 fields and quickly notice an orange recoil being used by both teams. Upon further inspection I see U trip bats everywhere. So I walk...
  18. strone88

Last year they check everyone's bats, this year things obviously had changed. Our team arrived just after 9am before our 1st game and I walk up to 1 of the 8 fields and quickly notice an orange recoil being used by both teams. Upon further inspection I see U trip bats everywhere. So I walk...
  19. strone88

20. strone88

Removing permanent marker from weight sticker

I get so pissed when we play tournaments every year and you get some of these directors that mark up the end of your bats with black permanent marker just so they can say it has been inspected and is legal for tournament use. Any ideas on how to get this off? I have tried almost everything...