Search results

1. junski

GTG Chinese freak

Don't hesitate to deal with Chinese freak a class act gtg bro.
  2. junski

GTG Mrmarkgarcia is gtg

This guy is gtg I'll do bussiness with him anyday. Trade was as described and deal went smooth all the way through vgtg bro here.
  3. junski

Derby Boys

I was wondering if anyone has swung the 2014 yellow derby boys and the new 2015 G3 derby boys . If so which do u think is hotter, I want to pick one up but want to hear feedback first on both. Feedback is much appreciated thanks fellas.
  4. junski

Not GTG "Trigg" aka W.Greer

So i saw a post last thurs from this guy who had a 26oz 2105 Dc-41 with 10 hits and receipt for trade, of course i jumped on the oppertunity to trade. I offered a 150 hit 2013 cl22 26oz with receipt for it and he accepted.His sig said that he was a rookie and noob and had been a member since...
  5. junski

Buyer Beware "Trigg" aka W.Greer

So i saw a post last thurs from this guy who had a 26oz 2105 Dc-41 with 10 hits and receipt for trade, of course i jumped on the oppertunity to trade. I offered a 150 hit 2013 cl22 26oz with receipt for it and he accepted.His sig said that he was a rookie and noob and had been a member since...
  6. junski

LTTF Looking for L2 27oz

I'm looking for an L2 in a 27oz "only"minty or very low hits nr is ok. I have some trade bait send pm or text thanks. (408) 966-5884
  7. junski

LTTF 27oz L2

I'm looking to trade for an L2 in a 27oz with low hits and clean, nr is fine. I have some trade bait,please text or send pm thanks. (408) 966-5884
  8. junski

LTTF 26,27oz scn17 new/stamp

I'm looking for a 26,27oz scn17 niw or minty. I have trade bait lmk what you guys got thanks.
  9. junski

For Sale 2013 FREAK PLUS 26oz WITH/RECEIPT

I HAVE A 26oz NEW STAMP FREAK PLUS FOR SALE WITH ABOUT 100 HITS HAS A FEW GROUND AND BALL SCUFFS BUT CLEAN LOOKING STILL. THE BAT IS HOT BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT MY STADIUM 2 DOWN THAT'S WHY I BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE. :D IT COMES WITH RECEIPT DATED 5/12, I'M ASKING $160 OBO ALSO OPEN TO ALMOST ANY...
  10. junski

For Sale OG SCN3 26oz

I HAVE A ONE OWNER 26oz OG SCN3 FLEX, FOR SALE ONLY!! HAS ABOUT 400-500 HITS ON IT. HAS GROUND AND BAG SCRATCHES AND NO END CAP SEPERATION, ALSO HAS ORIGINAL GRIP THAT HAS WEAR ON IT. I'M ASKING $260 OBO, UNABLE TO LOAD PIC'S ON COMPUTER BUT I CAN TEXT PIC'S, PLEASE PM FOR FASTER RESPONSE...
  11. junski

Price Check 09 OG Ressy titan.

I have a 09 Ressy titan super clean with about 75-100 cuts, was wondering if anybody knows about how much these are going for thanks fellas.
  12. junski

Price Check AVR Price

Does anybody know what a 26oz bal AVR n.o.w going for these days?
  13. junski

For Trade Trade 2 niw combats for worth with new stamp

I have 2 niw combats for trade one is a 27oz Gsr and a 27oz Spike and maybe some cash. I would like to trade for a Ressy 454 legit 26,27oz or a Connell 26.5 with new stamp and in good condition.Open to almost all other offers, pm for faster response thanks.
  14. junski

GTG 10sparks14 is a GTG.

10sparks14 is a GTG in my book good communication quick payment and no hassle.
  15. junski

LTB Dan Smith combat

Looking for a 27oz niw or slightly used Dan Smith plaque team addition combat.