Not GTG "Trigg" aka W.Greer

junski

Addicted to Softballfans
So i saw a post last thurs from this guy who had a 26oz 2105 Dc-41 with 10 hits and receipt for trade, of course i jumped on the oppertunity to trade. I offered a 150 hit 2013 cl22 26oz with receipt for it and he accepted.His sig said that he was a rookie and noob and had been a member since march of this year.I know i should of had him ship first but i agreed to ship same time. Since i shipped fedex he received the cl22 first, he told me that he was going to hit some bp with it and text me later. Well he did and said that he put about 50 hits on it and it cracked. I told him to send me some pic's and it took him about a half hour to send me one small pic that i could barely see.I said to send me more and he didn't. He asked if we can trade back and i said that i'm not trying to be a d*** but when i gave it to you it was clean and you swung it and put 50 hits it's yours. I also told him to send it back to Demarini since i sent him the receipt with the bat he said ok. So i get a text from the guy last night saying that he might of not put the right condo # on the shipping slip sounds like his intensions were to f*** me all along. So you know by this time i was heated i did have the tracking info that he gave me and i was looking online to see the statice of the bat and everything was looking good. Untill i received it today around noon time. Yup you guys guessed it he sent me a different bat the f***** sent me a cracked mv1 i should of known the deal was to good to be true. Well low and behold his sig now says banned user so fellas look out for this piece of s*** this is the cell# (270)922-7778 was texting back and fourth to me his addy is 3740 Benttree dr apt#B Owensboro Ky,42301. I know that i should of had him ship first, now iv'e learned my lesson so fellas beware of this piece of s***.

Last edited:

trip

stfu
goddamn that's hard to read.

and this douchebag wanted to trade it back after hitting it?

johnnyskeeter

Addicted to Softballfans
One search of this phone number, (270)922-7778, brought up a NGTG thread from 2010. Like you said, if the deal is too good to be true, it probably is. Sucks that you got screwed, but damn, help yourself out just a bit and do a little research.

AJ22

Super Moderator
One search of this phone number, (270)922-7778, brought up a NGTG thread from 2010. Like you said, if the deal is too good to be true, it probably is. Sucks that you got screwed, but damn, help yourself out just a bit and do a little research.

Feedback and search features work well at this site when used properly ... we all need to, no matter who we are dealing with, SEARCH !!

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=899993&highlight=(270)922-7778

Easily could have been avoided ...

That's not me and my number should not be associated with the thread! My name and accounts were hacked a long time ago do to a few so called "friends"...local police were even involved and was proven that I had no wrong doing or acknowledgment of it but good try there "Super Mod". If all that was going on and I was the one then I would've gotten into trouble when the proper authorities were informed but I wasn't...hell, I work for the damn Indiana/Kentucky court system!

I see now why so many leave the site or talk so poorly of it! If I was a bad dealer then why do I have GTG deals and no bad ones??

My original account was hacked years ago by what I thought was a close friend and outstanding bad deals were made. This same person continued to make up accounts in my name and cause even more issues. He would use my families addresses for shipping and once the bats got to the USPS he would call to have them held so I would have no acknowledgment of the deals made. The local police department was involved and investigated the situation and found that I was innocent of any wrong doing and in fact the guy who was doing it was charged with internet fraud. I don't want my name or number associated with any of this, only with the deals "I" have made with site name LSsoftball. There's such a thing called slander and I'm gonna push this until my name is deleted from this! Thanks

First off, the deal made with Mdoyle85 was outside of SBF and was for a shaved bat...he received the bat I promised and as for Pballin I owe him money from a bat that he committed to buy and even paid but backed out on the bat since the knob messed up. I've returned money to him. I take ownership of those deals and they weren't bad deals at all...Mdoyle85 tried screwing me and Pballin didn't agree on me fixing the bat Anne wanted his local "batdoc" to do it instead, so it was a miscommunication issue.

RustyShakleford

LSsodtfall is ngtg, he got caught in a bunch of lies. this is the bat he sent to mdoyle85, then he lied and said it was sold. then lied to wcoastsoftball saying it was an ASA psycho

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/2014-miken-psycho-and-2014-easton-l1-helmer.1433978/

Have a couple bats up for sale/trade. Both bats are returnable without receipt. Pics will be up soon. Contact me at 270 617 8233 for pics/info

2014 Easton L1 Helmer 26oz-$90 obo (approx 300 hits)
2014 Miken Psycho Balanced 27oz-$90 obo (approx 200 hits)

RustyShakleford

LSsoftball also knew it was a shaved bat before the deal was made, he claimed it was for a girl to swing and he was ok with girls swinging shaved bats. he then lied and said he didn't know it was shaved beforehand when the text messages posted showed he did. he also lied and said the guys were using an app to make fake texts and there were texts that were missing. he never provided screenshots of the real texts or missing texts.

Not at all true! My name was associated with fake accounts and my original account was compromised by what I thought was a friend...all bad deals were investigated by local police and found I was NOT associated with the bad accounts! Keep lying "Rusty Bed Springs" and see what happens to the site...it's called slander and online bullying...i would stop if I was you Troll!

I've done deals on this site and each one was very GTG...why would I need to screw over anyone and continue on this site?? The deal with Mdoyle85 was a deal done OUTSIDE SBF and it was a shaved bat deal that can't be brought up on this site since its illegal to deal them on here...mod wcoastsoftball has advised me of this. Mdoyle85 is now a member but wasn't a member when the deal was made. I do have missing texts and they've been sent to the mods on here. Text me at anytime and I'll provide them to anyone interested. If you don't want the truth then don't say **** else! Btw, rusty bed spring isn't good...just means he pisses in the bed...fyi

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Bad friends, shaved bats, hiding behind slander allegations but making up juvenile names for others. Man the **** up. There is a common denominator for all these issues and if that can't be seen or acknowledged then there is no hope. Maybe one day, just not today.

wcoastsoftball

Ultimately, this is why we have the photo with username and date rule, this would squash this issue quickly if rules were followed in the selling threads. I don't like the extra work either or that some sellers are having issues with uploading photos, but instead of say "text for pics" PM a mod or another user asking for help uploading. Someone will help.

wcoastsoftball

Yes, the mdoyle deal was done outside SBF and involved altered equipment, but the issue on hand (claims of a psycho delivered) involves a possible bat that was trying to be sold here. Ultimately, who bought the ASA psycho...even if not a member here, someone that is a member might be able to confirm.

What I'm trying to tell you is that I NEVER HAD A WHITE PSYCHO! I had the black/reddish Orange color one whether I had the right year or whatever...I'm not a bat dealer/salesman so not always gonna know the year and all info on some bats. I use them, I don't sell them for a living!

Do with this what y'all want, I know what deal was made and I could care less what anyone thinks! If I was lying them I wouldn't be here defending myself, I'd just go on but I've said what I needed and now I'm moving on. Thanks

Wcoastsoftball I never told you it was "ASA"...I texted you and said it was the black/reddish orange one...I'm not sure where you got that I said it was ASA?

Coplanb

Bad friends, shaved bats, hiding behind slander allegations but making up juvenile names for others. Man the **** up. There is a common denominator for all these issues and if that can't be seen or acknowledged then there is no hope. Maybe one day, just not today.
Bad friends? If this was a dig at me you must have been reading something wrong.