Search results

1. O

GTG Suitcase81056 is definitely GTG.

Smooth trade, great communication... Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  2. O

For Trade 28 oz. White Centenarian for Sr. DeMarini One

Looking to trade my 28 oz. White Combat Centenarian for a Demarini One 2013 (yellow/lime green) in 26 or 27 oz. Centenarian has less than 10 games on it and I am looking for something in similar condition. I just haven't gotten used to the end load so want to try something new. When taking pics...
  3. O

GTG Commanderjb very GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with him, he went out of his way to make sure deal was great.
  4. O

Plano SPA... anyone coming in for this?

I play at Heritage and will probably come out and watch a few games Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Anyone coming in for the event? Leave a team name and if I'm out there when you're playing I'll have someone to root for.
  5. O

USSSA base dislodged... dead ball

Situation last night occurred and really had no bearing on game, but I was curious about the call. This may be just a local rule? This was in a USSSA game. Runner coming into third and slides and in doing so knocks ball out the glove and ball then rolls into the dugout. The magnetic base...
  6. O

GTG Ronn050 definately GTG

Did a deal with him recently and was extremely smooth. Don't hesitate when dealing with him.
  7. O

LTTF Miken Ultra II 27 oz. Black

Need to get a Miken Ultra II Black 27 oz. as I broke one last night. I have a 34/25 SRV5B NIW to trade.
  8. O

For Trade 34/25 srv5b (NIW) for miken ultra II 27oz black (NIW)

Broke one last night (not mine) so need to get a NIW black miken ultra II 27oz. ASAP. Have 34/25 NIW srv5b to trade. I am also looking for another ultra II (black 28 oz. ) and have a used scn7b 33/24, some new LHT fast pitch gloves & new worth face first masks as trade bait.
  9. O

Price check on a couple (SCN7B, SRV5B, Miken, Worth)

Looking for price checks for the following: Miken's M-Pulse 31/21 -- have two that are in about the same shape, both are well used, but no cracks or rattles. SCN7B -- 33/24 -- Good shape with no cracks or rattles. SRV5B -- 34/25 NIW Worth GX4 -- 31/21 been used a lot as a BP bat and looks...
  10. O

For Sale Rawlings Primo 12.75 Trapeze LHT

NWT (No Carry Bag) Rawlings Primo 12.75 LHT Trapeze PRM1275...Glove has been sold
  11. O

LTB LTB or LTTF Legos

or LTTF Legos Like the title says....looking for legos (not Duplos) Maybe your kids have outgrown them? LMK what you have and your price. I have lots of new baseball pants (not high end stuff), new softball shorts, a few new LH throw fastpitch gloves, new soccer shorts, new socks and a few...
  12. O

ASA Missing first base question.

I tried searching but didn't find a definitive answer, so here goes... This is an ASA game. Bases loaded, two outs... batter hits triple and slides into third. Guy in dugout yells that batter missed first, so they throw ball to pitcher who walks over and tags first. (I don't know whether ump...
  13. O

FP Thunder advance???

I know Thunder Advance are highly sought after for slow pitch, what about fast pitch? I ran across a few NIB and was wondering if I should pick them up?
  14. O

GTG Jbailey86 is GTG!!

Thanks for the fast, smooth transaction.
  15. O

LTB SCN9 28 oz.

Like title says, looking for 28 oz. Easton SCN9. Let me know what you have.
  16. O

GTG Mr ASA HOLE is GTG!!!

Good communication, bat was as described and packing was secure. Thanks for he smooth transaction.
  17. O

SCN9 28 oz. LMK what you have

Looking for an Easton SCN9 in 28 oz. for a friend... LMK what you have. Mainly looking to buy, but have a SCN1B 33/23 or Asa catty 26 oz. I would consider trading.
  18. O

GTG Another smokin' deal from SMOKE

Smooth transaction and he was very patient even while USPS took their time delivering. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  19. O

GTG Soloflex3 is GTG

Quick, smooth transaction... Thanks.
  20. O

GTG 87mustang is definitely GTG!!

Bought from him on Monday and bat arrived already and looks great. Thanks for the smooth transaction.