Search results

1. J

12" barrel ASA bat that will hold up to 44 cor USSSA Classic M?

Looking for a new ASA bat for ASA league play and an outlaw league that uses USSSA Classic M balls (any USSSA or ASA bat is allowed). I currently swing an OG 2014 Demarini Future in 25.5oz but it's starting to develop a crack so I need a replacement somewhat soon. I only swing 12" barrel light...
  2. J

Looking for a team near Round Rock TX

Looking to play in a semi competitive and fun weeknight Men's league. Just moved to Round Rock. Nearly 20 years of softball experience. OF preferred but can play anywhere.
  3. J

12" barrel ASA Miken?

Does Miken make a 12" barrel ASA bat or plan to soon?
  4. J

LTB 26oz OG Demarini Stadium

I'm looking for a used 26oz OG Demarini Stadium (Old USSSA stamp, Grey and Red). Since they are no longer USSSA tournament legal you may as well sell it off. I'm seeking a cheap price and a used but not cracked bat.
  5. J

Is the Future as endloaded as the Juice?

The Juice was one of the most if not the most endloaded composite bat made. And with all the talk about how endloaded these Futures are I wanted to get somewhat of an idea of how endloaded they really are since I can't swing or feel one in a local store and nobody I play ball with has one yet...
  6. J

Is the CF6 similar to the Mercy?

Looking for a 26oz ASA bat and I have read some threads stating the CF6 is similar to the Mercy but with a 12" barrel. Is this true? Also, I can't find the specs on the barrel length on the Demarini website. Where can I find the barrel length on all the bats? I am looking for a 12" barrel...
  7. J

What new Demarini ASA bat is similar to the CL5 Legend?

The Legend was the best Demarini bat I have ever hit. It fit my swing perfectly. I am going to be playing in an ASA bat league hitting Demarini Lightning USSSA Classic balls (44/325 I think). Having not played any ASA in nearly 3 years, I may look into getting a new bat. I do have an OG...
  8. J

For Sale/Trade 26oz USSSA The One... Nice shape

Original "The ONE" 26oz returnable, no receipt. The bat is clean and has roughly 300 hits or so. Old stamp. $85 shipped Only trades would be for a Demarini Legend in 26oz or part of a deal for a Demarini CL22.
  9. J

Price Check 26oz Utrip The ONE

What are these bats worth now days? 26oz returnable, no receipt. The bat is clean and has roughly 300 hits or so.
  10. J

For Trade Older UTRIP Bats... 26oz OG Stealth+, Combat Plague, Combat B1, Gear Virus, Pics...

Some older Utrip bats for trade.... I'm looking for either a Demarini Legend in 26oz or a Demarini CL22 in 26oz 2007 Easton Stealth + 26oz returnable, no receipt, just starting to warm up. BAT IS GONE OG JMac Combat Plague 26oz Balanced, New out of wrapper, 0 hits on it, returnable, no...
  11. J

Price Check Original 2007 Anti Virus 34/26FL

How much is this bat worth? It's NIW and returnable but no receipt. I was made an offer on it but I'm not sure if it is a good offer or not. Not sure what it's worth. Thanks.
  12. J

For Sale/Trade Rip It Elite fast Pitch 34/25oz ASA

I have a Rip It Elite ASA FP 34/25oz bat in nice shape. Still stiff and not yet broken in. Asking $90 shipped USPS Priority Only bats I'm interested in are a Demarini Legend in 26oz or Demarini CL22 in 26oz.
  13. J

For Sale/Trade Rip It Elite ASA FP 34/25oz

I have a Rip It Elite ASA FP 34/25oz bat in nice shape. Still stiff and not yet broken in. Asking $100 shipped USPS Priority Only bats I'm interested in are a Demarini Legend in 26oz or Demarini CL22 in 26oz.
  14. J

Price Check Rip It Elite ASA FP 34/25oz

How much are these worth right now? Pre ABI bat in good shape, still stiff and not even broken in yet... 34/25
  15. J

what newer miken is closest to the OG freak plus?

One of my league teammates loves the og freak plus and since he broke his last one last season he hasn't found a good replacement. He picked up a freak fx-700 real cheap and it cracked before it was even broken in and just did not live up to the freak name in feel and performance. What should...
  16. J

CL22 = Legend?

This may have been covered when the CL22 came out but I haven't used any of the new Demarini bats. My all time favorite bat was the legend and when I saw the CL22 it looked like the same bat (12" barrel, aluminum handle, etc...). What do you think as far as how they compare?
  17. J

Price Check: Original ASA Fast Pitch yellow Elite 34/25.

What do these go for now days? I have a 34/25oz ASA Elite (original yellow fast pitch bat with ASA stamps pre ABI). Probably 200 hits or so. Looks very minty.
  18. J

For Trade 26oz OG Stealth+, Combat Plague, Combat B1, Gear Virus, Pics...

Cash Prices added 2007 Easton Stealth + 26oz returnable, no receipt, just starting to warm up. $125 shipped. OG JMac Combat Plague 26oz Balanced, New out of wrapper, 0 hits on it, returnable, no receipt, target endcap. $140 shipped OG Combat B1 2nd batch 26oz, broken in and webbed up...
  19. J

An early surprise on my doorstep today (Stadium 2)

I was originally told they probably wont be ready for WR's till mid May or maybe later but I guess they finished their production early. I got this in return for a broken legend i sent in. A nice surprise. 26oz no return. (Exactly 27.0 oz on the scale with wrapper and grip on) So how...
  20. J

return options for a cracked legend?

I'm going to send in my broken legend this week and I'm wondering what I should ask for in return. What are they currently offering?