Search results

1. rocketman98

Logo needed for Special Olympics team

I am needing a couple of logos made for my daughter's Special Olympics team. We usually have two logos each year, a main and an alternate. Any help would be appreciated. I am looking for something that will turn heads as they walk in.
  2. rocketman98

combat in okc

Is there a place to buy a combat bat in Oklahoma city. I am looking for one today if possible.
  3. rocketman98

OKC BP Thread

Looking for a group to do bp with. I just moved back to the city. Hit me up if anyone is interested in doing some bp.
  4. rocketman98

Jersey Template

I am looking for a blank template for a full dye jersey. Where can I get one?
  5. rocketman98

End Cap crack

I just noticed my end cap has a crack in it. It is a Warfighter ASA. Is this something I need to send it in for or just keep swinging. I bought it NIW in January and really have not swung the bat much.
  6. rocketman98

Jersey Critique

I need some help on a jersey for a friend. He wants something simple. This is what I have come up with but want some opinions from some of the designers on here.
  7. rocketman98

Finally Came in!!!

My WR Easton just came in. Cant wait to swing it tonight.
  8. rocketman98

First broken bat

I finally had my first broken bat. Getting an L2 in return
  9. rocketman98

Need help!!!

I am helping a friend design a logo. The name is Hit Em Hard Bats Unlimited. He doesn't really know what he wants, other that he wants it to pop off the page. I am at a loss on what to design it as. Does anyone else have any ideas that can get me started in the right direction?
  10. rocketman98

ASA Thrown glove

Ground ball hit and infielder throws their glove at the ball stopping it. The glove had left the hand when it touched the ball. What is the call in ASA?
  11. rocketman98

Softball Vector

I am looking for a softball vector I need for a logo. Does anyone know where I can get one?
  12. rocketman98

Organizing a tourney

I am trying to organize a charity tournament here in DFW for those affected by the tornadoes in OK. Has anyone organized a charity tournament before? I need some help on some of the finer details that I do not know about yet. I am looking at using my local field or the smaller fields in my area...
  13. rocketman98

Price Check WR Booger

What is a good buying brice for a WR Booger with no swings on it? I am looking at buying one from a friend but dont want to over or under pay him.
  14. rocketman98

Gametime Supply/Buzini

Does anyone know how to get ahold on them? I have tried emailing them from their website several times and no response.
  15. rocketman98

Spiral webbing?

Can anyone tell me if these lines are the start of spiral webbing? I have had the bat just over a year. It became a team bat for a while, hence why it is beat up. If you look closely you will see lines running along. They are faint in the pic. Does this mean my bat is near the end of its life?
  16. rocketman98

Easton logo

I am looking for the screaming E logo in a vector format. I am a learning the ways of graphic arts and would like it to practice with. Does any one have it as well as the other major companies, like Worth, Miken, and TPS?
  17. rocketman98

Adhesive Spray

I have seen several players, mostly high level, use adhesive spray while batting. Is this just preference, or does this help? Is this the same as using bat wax.
  18. rocketman98

Run Ruling

I know we have talked about it several times. I just have a question about this. Here is the situation: Coed League (I know, it's coed). We are playing a brand new team that has been together no more than a couple of months. We have been playing together for over a year, but constantly have...
  19. rocketman98

Get it together

I placed a call to their customer service back in december asking when they would receive a superpack in a certain color. It was a christmas present for my wife. I was told by customer service that they would be in around march. The CS rep said I could get a gift certificate for it so my wife...
  20. rocketman98

Need Help

I need some help from the Easton guys. I recently bought a 28oz 2012+ SCN19. It has about 100 hits on it. The problem I am noticing is that everytime I use that bat my tendonitis in my elbow starts acting up. I thought it was just from throwing, but I have narrowed it down to when I use my...