Search results

1. the kid

For Sale 27oz 2014 AM w/receipt

27oz 2014 AM ~75 swings, only used in games so it's been tossed around a few times..... Returnable with receipt $180 sold for asking shipped/insured. If paying as goods, you cover the fees.
  2. the kid

For Sale/Trade DNA Aftermath L3 and a few Mikens

27oz 2014 AM ~75 swings, only used in games so it's been tossed around a few times..... Returnable with receipt $180 sold for asking 27oz Triad NIW $150 sold for asking 28oz 4TF 150 swings slight cap seperation. Returnable with receipt and barcode. $135 sold for asking 27oz Freak Black 150...
  3. the kid

BLD Gilbert HR derby tomorrow

Any board bros going?
  4. the kid

For Sale 26oz USSSA EL torq with papers

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1410226&page=2
  5. the kid

LTB Miken STRIMU (gold triad) 27oz

Looking for one that's returnable, used not abused, or NIW would be cool.
  6. the kid

For Sale/Trade 4 Eastons & 1 DC41

Looking to sell and/or trade a few. All of them have return(s), receipt, and barcode(s). The papers are in storage and will be located before I finalize any deals. All of them have some scratches from typical use, no major cosmetic issues. The only trades I'll consider are 27oz or 28oz og 100h...
  7. the kid

Any fair or foul?

A ball is hit, lands in fair territory between home and third. The ball then bounces into the air, and is fielded in foul territory without having touched foul territory. Fair, or foul, and if possible is this clearly explained in a rulebook?
  8. the kid

? for the flat footed bros, or sneaker heads.

I'm looking for something with actual arch support, not some Nikes or like shoes. What is a great arch support shoe for lifting, and jogging/occasional sprinting? I'm not a huge fan of squishy shoes (super cushioned), as I'm built like Oprah and will wobble all over lol just want the...
  9. the kid

Anterior Pelvic Tilt

Anyone have any experience fixing this on themself, or on others? I work a desk job, and have had pretty bad posture the last couple of years. I'm working on it now, and am trying to correct the tilt. I've Googled it a bunch, and read up on stuff from Cressey, PRI, Elliot Hulse, etc.... the...
  10. the kid

For Sale/Trade price check TOMS

Any interest on here for TOMS in a men's size 12, and what would be a fair price? I bought them all a few years back and they've been in the closet for the last 2+ years. Just trying to see if it's worth the bother to sell them here, since I'm not a bay kinda guy. I have regular canvas ones...
  11. the kid

glove for a pitcher

I have a buddy that needs new leather while on the mound. He's been using a floppy pleather Mizuno for the last however many years. I'm curious what he could get (around $150) in 13"+ that won't be super heavy/bulky, but still has good padding, and a deep pocket. I really dig the Flares but...
  12. the kid

2015 Cluggy

Some swing with the 2015 cluggy. Seems like my swing has gone downhill, looks like I'm corkscrewing on my swing and keeping most of my weight back.... Please critique, and give some advice on how to fix my flaws. Thanks...
  13. the kid

2015 SBF Cluggy review

I was the first to review the 27oz Cluggy that's going to be getting passed around. I'll try to touch on the key points, without running on to much. Endload - the endload is pretty noticeable. It's not too much, but it's pretty noticeable. It felt most like a 28oz 100h as far as weight, and...
  14. the kid

For Sale 27oz '14 Boogeyman with warranty

400 swings, all with evil bp lites and Demarini Stone 52/300's. Mostly game swings, thus the wear. Does have a 2" "paint crack" has been there since October with no changes. Also, has some rocks/dirt under the cap as seen in pic. SOLD FOR ASKING$165 gifted or you cover the fees.
  15. the kid

For Sale Joe's Jean's 34" waist

Bought these when my waist was smaller, only wore them once. SOLD$50 gifted, or you add fees.
  16. the kid

For Sale 26.5 oz 2014 Future w/receipt

BAT SOLD FOR ASKING300 swings, mostly in games. Some endcap wear, no seam/paint cracks, one chip as seen in pic. $190 shipped/insured. If paying as goods you cover the fees.
  17. the kid

LTB a2000 1799 pi

Looking for one measuring 13"+ I have trade bait and cash. PM me what you have. thanks
  18. the kid

Mizuno 2gw-17850

Can anyone explain to me the major differences in feel, pocket depth, and size vs an a2k 1799, or Don Morton Flare H web? I've tried to read up on it as much as possible. I even watched Dirty's video on this thing more than once, but want to know if I should pursue one. I had an a2k 1799 for...
  19. the kid

Mesa area bp

Who's hitting tomorrow? I'd like to get some swings in. Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, anywhere on the east side. Lmk See post 5 for details
  20. the kid

For Sale/Trade 2015 27oz USSSA Aftermath

Bat has 30 hits, and comes with receipt. No cracks, rattles, or issues of any sort. $215 SOLD gifted, or you add fees. The ONLY trade would be for the 2015 ASA AM with receipt, preferably 27oz, but would also consider 26oz.