Search results

1. Raider29

The Mets are so ****ing bad ...

kids are asking Jesus why he made them so bad. Jesus responds: Because the Wilpons are incompetent douchebags who will be sent to hell.
  2. Raider29

Patrick Kaleta: still a cheapshot douchebag

Suspended again.
  3. Raider29

2013 NHL Playoffs Thread

The best 2 months of the year. Nothing compares to NHL playoff hockey. EASTERN CONFERENCE Pens (1) vs. Isles (8) Habs (2) vs. Sens (7) Caps (3) vs. Rangers (6) Bruins (4) vs. Leafs (5) WESTERN CONFERENCE Blackhawks (1) vs. Wild (8) Ducks (2) vs. Red Wings (7)...
  4. Raider29

NFL Black Monday

Coaches and GM's get pink slips for the New Year: Andy Reid Lovie Smith Pat Shurmur and GM Tom Heckert GM Mike Tannenbaum (but Rex Ryan stays) Romeo Crennel Chan Gailey Ken Whisenhunt and GM Rod Graves Norv Turner and GM A.J. Smith I think Lovie Smith got screwed...
  5. Raider29

Before Bettman and the owners ruined the game ...

... there was hard-hitting, exciting hockey without lockouts, strikes and lost seasons. Post some games, highlights, goals, fights, classic stuff, anything. It's a long, cold winter after the Super Bowl.
  6. Raider29

Met Life, 12/23/12

A little tailgating before ... Great stadium, lousy team. At least this season. Always among the last to leave ....
  7. Raider29

Peyton Manning ...

went into the locker room trailing by 21. He's only down 3 a minute into the 4th quarter. Yeah, he's still got some game left.
  8. Raider29

The official "Baltimore Guys are Jets Fans This Week" thread

Happens whenever the Jets play the Steelers. I can lend you my Al Toon and Joe Klecko jerseys. Got some hats and a few t-shirts. The opponent of my enemy is my friend, it's like that ish this Sunday. Make sure you get the chant correct.
  9. Raider29

NFL replacement refs

Confirmed, they will be used for the opening week of the season. Let the hilarity and the bitching begin. Hopefully these new guys will be unaware of the rule that opposing teams cannot direct foul language at Brady or make a bad call against the Steelers.
  10. Raider29

2012 NY Mets thread

The owners are idiots. And now they broke-ass idiots. No money, no Reyes, soon to lose Wright, perhaps. BUT, they're 3 - 0, livin' large in first place. Thankfully brought back the OG pinstripe uni's and blue hats. Getting cheap homers now that they moved the fences in. Half the...
  11. Raider29

Curtis Martin is a Hall of Famer

Congrats to a great player and a class act. During the pre-game intros, the Jets would sometimes let a local high school team line up to slap hands with the players as they run out of the tunnel. Curtis would make it a point to go to each and every one of the kids and shake hands with him...
  12. Raider29

My Schottenheimer thesis.

Argument: Brian Schottenheimer sucks as an offensive coordinator, and causes QB's to have awful seasons. Data: Under Schottenheimer: 2006 Pennington - 16 ints 2007 Pennington/Clemens - 19 ints 2008 Favre - 22 ints 2009 Sanchez - 20 ints 2010 Sanchez - 13 ints 2011 Sanchez - 9 ints (9 games)...
  13. Raider29

Did I actually hear ...

... booing directed at the Pats at Foxboro today? Really? Spoiled bitches haven't seen a home loss in like 5 years, and they booed because the offense struggled for a half. Way to go, Pats "fans". :rolleyes:
  14. Raider29

Pats @ Steelers

Thank God for this game this week, because the rest have been mostly bad. Steelers defense impressive so far, stopping this NE offense. Bill da Hood is not amused so far.
  15. Raider29

It's official: the Bills are for real

Quite impressive. Another comeback win, this time against the Pats. Picking Tommy Twinkie off 4 times was fun to watch. Suddenly there is another team in the AFC East to worry about. Well, at least the Dolphins still suck.
  16. Raider29

This week in the NFL ...

... the Baltimore Ravens are a stone cold lead pipe mother****ing lock to cover dat spread. We have bet it all on the ebony boids (that's Ravens in Brooklynese) to cover that measly 3.5 they're giving to the Yams. Money won is twice as sweet as money earned. I love football season!
  17. Raider29

2011 New York Jets thread.

Kicking it off tomorrow night at home. All the hype of this season could be a weight around their necks this year. I like Rex, but his "guarantees" are getting to be a bit much, even for optimistic fans like me. The defense looks even better than last year, and the addition of some youth...
  18. Raider29

Long Island resident vote today on whether Islanders stay.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Nassau-Coliseum-Referendum-Stadium-Vote-Islanders-126407488.html Once proud franchise about to move to Kansas City or Quebec. buh-bye.
  19. Raider29

So the Jets sent me this email ...

I will not be pre-ordering. ijs I guess since Braylon Edwards is possibly going to jail they needed to grab a receiver just coming out of the lock-up. Never liked this guy and don't see how he'll change his ways just because Rex Ryan is his coach now. Kinda like how OchoStupido will not...
  20. Raider29

NY Mets 2011

One game over the .500 mark! Woooo hoooo!!! :o Just beat the Yankees this weekend to make the season enjoyable. Not a bad effort this year with Wright, Davis and Santana out with injuries.