1. F

GTG Pop34 GTG

Awesome deal n bat...GTG Board Braddah
  2. F

Easton Empire Blue one piece

Looking for a 26 or 27...Aloha, Fabe
  3. F

Price Check on Og Melee

Not really too knowledgeable on these, but ran into one on Island. It is a 26 el 7.5 outta 10 in condition, good shape no cracks or rattles. Mahalo for UR imput (I know these r hard to find). Aloha, Fabe
  4. F

Huntsman Games

This is the first year I participated in this event...just wanted to share it was refreshing to feel like the tourney folks really wanted you there! It was not just rushing to fields n games....they even had free physicals for the athletes! Having no more than two games a day over five days kept...
  5. F

LTB A Jawaiian Hoodie

Searched every where...even tried to contact company twice....looking for an xl hoodie with this type of elite design. Aloha, Fabe
  6. F

Mizunoguy is GTG!!!

Great deal with this Braddah...good communication n my gloves were awesome...Aurite! Aloha, Fabe
  7. F

NIW OG Senior bats

Just met with a Buddy who showed be two Black OG Combat Centenarians, two Geezers(seniors) that are still wrapped! If there is interest let me know...I already bought one of combats! Will post these soon, but wanted to come here first...Aloha, Fabe
  8. F

OG Senior Combats

Looking for any 26 model or 27 balance! Aloha, Fabe
  9. F

Combat Bats

Just read that they will be shutting down with manufactoring their bats! If U enjoy swinging these Senior bats (especially the OG models) than we should hold on to our stash! Aloha, Fabe
  10. F

GTG Good Deal Hea! bostonnm....Aurite!

Good deal n straightup Braddah! Aloha, Fabe
  11. F

GTG Reggie44 GTG

Big mahalo for a great deal! Aloha, Fabe
  12. F

GTG qdup is a GTG Braddah

Made the deal work despite the Christmas rush. Aurite!:bigok:
  13. F

LTB LTB of Pants

Lookn for a black/red pair....34 or 36 waist. LMK, Aloha, Fabe:thumb:
  14. F

GTG Nickham10 is GTG

Awesome deal n not the first time! Aloha, Fabe
  15. F

GTG Rockandroller44 gtg

Great product and great price...He is soild!
  16. F

Vegas Worlds

Great Tourney...had some delays, but competition was great and Familystones Hawaii went undefeated in the 50's AAA! Man I truly bless to be part of this!! Aloha, Fabe (#7 left field)
  17. F

For Sale Asa z1000 2011

I have a 26oz balance, excellent condition...8 outta 10 approx. 150 hits. $150.00, includes shipping n insurance. PM me with text info for pics. Aloha, Fabe BAT IS SOLD! MAHALO BRUDDAH REY
  18. F

For Sale Reebok Melee

Putting my 26oz balance up for sale...approx. 80 hits all off the Tee. Bat is clean 9 outta 10. If you need pics text me @808 255-6911. askn $160 shipped n insured OBO. Aloha, Fabe
  19. F

Fact Finding

Was wondering what good trades would be out there for an excellent shape Miken U2 28oz with asa stamps? Might be interested in another senior bat in a 26oz...Aloha, Fabe
  20. F

GTG bmar7 is extremely GTG

This Bruddah is awesome to deal with...pull the trigger if you have a chance to deal with him! Aloha, Fabe