Price Check on Og Melee

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Not really too knowledgeable on these, but ran into one on Island. It is a 26 el 7.5 outta 10 in condition, good shape no cracks or rattles. Mahalo for UR imput (I know these r hard to find). Aloha, Fabe

Dogue

Evil Genius
The Reebok model? Great bat, probably as good as the current 1 piece models avail and was one of the best when it was new. I'd guess a value at $100 +/- depending on if someone has to have it and condition. Durability on these was only so-so, and if it's been well used it's a crap-shoot on it's life span.

newsurfer06

Addicted to Softballfans
$150 -180 depending on the condition. let me know if you're interested in selling it. Send me a pm. Thanks

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
if my memory serves me correctly, there was a "bad" batch of them. I cannot remember the Date Code of these bad ones .....

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Not really too knowledgeable on these, but ran into one on Island. It is a 26 el 7.5 outta 10 in condition, good shape no cracks or rattles. Mahalo for UR imput (I know these r hard to find). Aloha, Fabe
Hey Braah.. Got ANY PIC??

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
I saw these going foa Big Bucks on another site! Man some people crazy in luv with this bat! Aloha, Fabe

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Prices quoted me on this site appeared little low...oh well keeping it in my closet Aloha, Fabe

Dogue

Evil Genius
When that bat came out, and for a few years after that, it was one of the hottest and was in demand. Most guys have moved on to something else by now and unless someone just must have that bat you're going to find it hard to get someone to pay new bat prices for a used bat. If the poster above was serious about paying you $150-180 I'd have jumped on that. I guess you can always try the Bay... GLWS

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Mahalo not really pushing to sell...just interesting to see how much they go for on another site! Aloha, Fabe

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Well my mate just gave me this bat for helping on some travel stuff...Don't swing og Reebok, just og combats. If interested PM me....Aloha, Fabe