1st Degree by Bass Bats

lil_kubel

f-8 or maybe f-7
My buddies and I put about 250 hits on the 1st degree before the rain came. No signs of webbing or cracking. But ill tell you this thing flat out smokes the ball. We were hitting it side by side with a 2500 hit utrip recoil and a jhm7 and it keep up right with them. Ill do a full review tomorrow.

MBG70

Addicted to Softballfans
this is the bat i saw this past weekend that everyone was asking about. Nobody knew what it was but it was smoking the ball. Only one team had it and a lot of their guys were swinging it. Another team had the pink bat and they told me it was a dressed up combat. The inside of that busted reaper is a CE composites made bat

SH444

Addicted to Softballfans
Not getting in the deep convo on the bass bat, but this ABG Wallop bat, where can i get one from?? Someone can PM me if they would like..Thanks

TDW13

Come At Me Bro!
My buddies shop is a dealer out of Chicago. Can ship the Pink returnable bat to you for $275/shipped and the non returnable black bat for $200/shipped. He hasn't got the first degree in yet...

thatruth23

Addicted to Softballfans
just got my 1st degree yesterday played 4 league games and everybody used it by about 75 swings it was really started to open up was hitn some nice bombs with mush league balls (40c spirits) i also have a bass pinky with about 250 the jh has a bigger sweetspot in my opinion jh more of an endload the pinky is hotter right now but jh is my choice u just have to execpt that they both are going to spider web and the paint is gonna chip more so on the pinky

bomber12

Addicted to Softballfans
the bass bats are hot and durable the one we swung last weekend had about 375 swings on it no sign of wearing down. The paint is coming off a little but nothing else it sounded good hitting 44/375 balls. I just ordered me a pink/black and will let yall know what i think come monday after our tourny. My teammate has the 1st degree and he loves the thing. It is hot right out of the wrapper and thats cool we dont take bp with them either