1st Degree by Bass Bats

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I didn't say they were associated with rip it **** face, quit sales pitching....what I was saying is they probably contracted the same pos chinese factory that rip it did for the reap4, until.you can prove me wrong with facts and not your sales pitchgarbage LMK.

They probably did, but I know that same factory can build the bats to different specs if they wanted or needed to.

rightsideswine

Banned User
So that bat was not banned anywhere but they where told to stop? You are correct that I do not understand that. My point overall, and I will stop playing games, why is it that they where stopped being made and no longer in production if it as incredible bat as you say?

Worth was told to stop making the white toxic by asa but yet it isn't banned...so I fail to see any of your logic.

rightsideswine

Banned User
They probably did, but I know that same factory can build the bats to different specs if they wanted or needed to.

If you saw the inside of the reap4 you would unerstand my concern....it looked like they made it out of recycled chinese newspaper and old apple cores...ijs

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Pics? It's composite material there's obviously different grades.

IMG_0401.jpg

That doesnt make sense to me either. My logic is consistent.

cause you are mentally not capable of understanding so go get yourself a $300 Bass bat and update us after 1000 swings....

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
I don't pay retail for bats.

then go spend a $100 on a Bass bat and update us when it has 1000 swings on it... Until then I will put my $ on a known bat and manufacture..

Again this doesn't mean that the bat or Bass is bad just that I am not willing to give them the chance and many others will not as well as long as the price tag is in excess of $200 and a known good bat can be purchased at that price..

Bat manufactures who are not well established have a bad track record...

Albin
Rip-it
Akadema
Nokona
Reebok

not bad bats but can't compete with the big names just saying...

J2009

Boom !!!!!
i think reebok is getting up there i havent swung one of the newer bats but the first tator + wasnt a bad bat at all,and i dont think rip-it is goin anywhere, but i dont think bass is goin to be big as miken or combat or any of them, but there bat does hit really good mine has about 200 swings and webbing is the only thing on mine.

kfferg

Banned User
then go spend a $100 on a Bass bat and update us when it has 1000 swings on it... Until then I will put my $ on a known bat and manufacture..

I am not sure how we got sideways, but I agree with you. I just do not understand why Miken had to stop making the MV1 and if that factored into a bats durability.

n8ss03

IMG_0401.jpg

cause you are mentally not capable of understanding so go get yourself a $300 Bass bat and update us after 1000 swings....

from my times working with fiberglass adn things like that and seeing a few bats on the inside id say that these things need to have a few more layers of resin on them. holy hell. :eek:

kfferg

Banned User
This is the part he is having a hard time understanding and I am having a hard time understanding why he is having a hard time understanding... :confused::D

I don't understand why you stop making a bat that is not banned in order to make a less good bat. That goes for all bats and manufacturers.

rightsideswine

Banned User
I don't understand why you stop making a bat that is not banned in order to make a less good bat. That goes for all bats and manufacturers.

the governing bodies don't have to ban a bat in order to stop production. Its not like bats are testing "ultra hot" they are just barely exceeding spec once broken in. So usssa, asa, whoever says no more and then they tone it down to keep the softball gods happy.

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
the governing bodies don't have to ban a bat in order to stop production. Its not like bats are testing "ultra hot" they are just barely exceeding spec once broken in. So usssa, asa, whoever says no more and then they tone it down to keep the softball gods happy.

Its a game the Manufactures play with the associations just to see how far they can push the limits...

kfferg

Banned User

Its a game the Manufactures play with the associations just to see how far they can push the limits...

Could they make the bat as a Senior Bat?

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
go get yourself a $XXX Bass bat and update us after 1000 swings....
No one will be able to do that since they never last over 300 swings for people with the least amount of POP. If your a masher like All of the people on this site than 200 swings will be good.

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
No one will be able to do that since they never last over 300 swings for people with the least amount of POP. If your a masher like All of the people on this site than 200 swings will be good.

That's why I said update after 1000 cause we will never see it and my time wont be wasted...