1st Degree by Bass Bats

Youngin19

Former1stbatchCOMbatKing
I just received my 1st Degree bat by Bass Bats. A few people wanted me to post pictures so I will do that for now. I hoped to have a review for you guys tonight but it looks like the rain will be cancelling that for me. I will get a review up as soon as I possibly can.
P6150055.jpg

P6150054.jpg

P6150053.jpg

DP#15

SBF's OG Golf Pro
bat looks sick bro, where did you get it from and what did u pay if you dont mind saying

TDW13

Come At Me Bro!
Have these bat's already been released or did you get one early? I have the pink Bass bat on its way to me right now...Wondering if I should look into this one as well.

Youngin19

Former1stbatchCOMbatKing
looks cool but is it pink or red and yeah the bat tape is way to long

It is red, it is really a nice looking stick!

Have these bat's already been released or did you get one early? I have the pink Bass bat on its way to me right now...Wondering if I should look into this one as well.

They are set to be released for sale in August! I was lucky enough to get one early. I am hoping to get a good review to you guys ASAP.

KinGClowN

Half Man Half Amazing
In one league I play in there are 5 teams that have one of those bass bats and the entire team swings them in BP and games and none of them have had one crack yet.

LazerShowMike

Banned User
First Degree's In Stock

I just found out Just Bats is getting the First Degree's in today. Retailing them at $299.99. They have carried the Pinky and Black one for awhile, but my boy just told me the First Degree's are coming today.

Pitcher#47

Addicted to Softballfans
My pink bass is hot and is my gamer now. It shows no signs of cracks or even a rattle at over 300 swings. The ones cracking could have been "messed with" by owners!!!

to44

Addicted to Softballfans
I was thinking of picking up the pink one, but the 2 guys I know that have one, they both cracked in less than 50 swings

LazerShowMike

Banned User
Cracking

I have owned two of these and after further examination I dont think the bat is really cracking. As many before me have stated this is one of the hotter bats out there. I think it has more barrel flex, or trampoline effect than most other bats. The paint is just to cheap to support the amount of barrel flex. The paint will crack as soon as the bat break in, but if you look closely the composite is still fully intact. I think once they get the paint figured out the spider webbing and apparent cosmetic cracking will be a non issue. After mine appeared to crack I continued to swing it and continued the lazer show that go me my name.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
pretty sure most of us know the difference between a crack and spiderwebbing.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
the paint does suck on these bats seems kinda of cheap, but mine does have something loose inside not comp but like the handle weight is moviing around bc its only down in the handle and it will only move to around the taper