For Sale 2 OG Mayhem 98's, 2 OG Resmondo Titans, and a BJ Fulk

danny44

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 5 bats for sale- all Worths. Here they are:

1. OG orange Mayhem 98 in 27 oz (SOLD )- bat has over 500 swings; is in good shape, with minimal webbing; no rattle; bat is broken-in and hot; would appear to be returnable, but is obviously older and with no receipt; awesome ASA bat.

2. OG orange Mayhem 98 in 27 oz. (SOLD)- bat has over 500 swings; has some end-cap wear and minimal webbing; is in decent shape; is fairly well broken-in; would appear to be returnable, but is older and with no receipt; pretty good bat.

3. OG 2009 Resmondo Titan (blue) in 26 oz ($140)- bat is in real good shape; less than 500 swings; has longer paint scratch from bag end-clip; no rattle and no real webbing; returnable, but no receipt.

4. OG 2009 Resmondo Titan (blue) in 26 oz ($140)- bat is in decent shape; probably right around 500 swings or so; bat is broken-in and hot; 3rd or 4th owner, so not sure of history; minor webbing, but is a potential gamer; returnable, but no receipt.

5. BJ Fulk Mayhem 120 in 27 oz ($125)(SOLD)- bat is in great shape; almost looks like NOW; probably 100 swings or so; returnable, but no receipt.

Price reduction for package- the 2 remaining Resmondo Titans for $260 shipped to you. Pictures added in #'s 14 and 15 below.

Let me know who's interested in these great Worth bats. Thanks!

Last edited:
Should be first in line on that fulk as I was messaged about it and replied before this thread was even created. Just waiting on pics bud, can paypal funds as soon as pics check out. Cell # and email were left in a PM.

danny44

Addicted to Softballfans
bats

I hope to have pics up on the thread and/or sent out to people tonight. Thanks for the interest.

Not to be a knob, but I have sold plenty of bats on here and generally never commented on another's post about pricing. Those orange Mayhem's and Resmondo Titan's went for a pretty penny on here not all that long ago, and maybe there's still some market for them. Maybe not.

As usual, I am willing to consider all reasonable offers and also consider price reduction accordingly.

Thanks again for the inquiries.

P.S. gshreve5 is 1st in line for the BJ Fulk

danny44

Addicted to Softballfans
Bats

Pics added now
5ee2dc5b.jpg

Let's see if this works.

danny44

Addicted to Softballfans
bat

A bump and price reduction here.

Bat #1- orange Mayhem 98- reduced to $165 paypal as gift, shipped to you
Bats#3 and #4- Resmondo Titans- reduced to $155 each

Hit me up to get these sold. Thanks!

danny44

Addicted to Softballfans
Price reduction

Prices reduced- I'll sell the remaining three (og Mayhem 98 and 2 Resmondo's) for a $450 package price. That's $150 each for some great bats. Let me know.