$20 Yahoo Fantasy Football League

skinz187

Bwatah!
i was in this league last year...

if the draft is on sunday night the 24th, i would like to be in the league again...

let me know cdam

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Waiting on 1 guy to see if he wants in or not, looks like this league is full, have a list of 4 guys that want in to

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
You are still crazy Heck, make no mistake. It's an admirable quality imo.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I will send out a pm to get everyones email addy and I will provide pp addy at that time as well.....Sunday the 24th is going to be the draft date

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
League appears to be full

I have 5-6 other guys interested in joining a league so I may just start up another Yahoo league

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
If anyone is interested in a higher stakes league, check out my thread or send me a PM. Have about 6-7 slots open still.

bobber_1077

If anyone is interested in a higher stakes league, check out my thread or send me a PM. Have about 6-7 slots open still.

I'm sure someone would have clicked on that thread if they were, lol...they wouldn't be looking for a high stakes thread in the $20 league thread, lol

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
just waiting on 1 more email addy so I can send out a mass invite to the league......i'm getting excited for this league

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If this is the 24th, if we can avoid 8 or 9p EST starts, that would be great. K thanks.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Another **** show for me as I was not able to get the night of the draft off. Another autodraft fiasco with 3 defenses picked in the firs 7 rounds by my stupid computer....