$20 Yahoo Fantasy Football League

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
alright, extra team removed, 8 guys signed up in the league, if the others aren't signed up by 5pm tomorrow I go to the reserves.....

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Stork, is 9:30 ET good for you?

Sorry, been away. 930 would be fine. Don't know if that is set or changed. I have one at 9 and one at 10 est. If they can get done in an 1hr, I am only double dutying for an hour. I'll make it work however or deal with the results.

stork

I signed up but somehow I ended up with two teams???
Told ya so. :p
alright, extra team removed, 8 guys signed up in the league, if the others aren't signed up by 5pm tomorrow I go to the reserves.....

I will get signed up tonight. Concert last night, running on no sleep. I am in regardless if I happen to falll asleep after walking in the door after work. I will make a point to get signed in.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
The way I have my autodraft set up... I will have 2 QB's and 5 RB's by the 8th round.... My first year of playing EVER. My buddy talked me into taking Tony Gonzalez with my first pick. I have never lived it down.... However. the next year I picked up the RB from KC who ended up KILLING it. I was all talking ****... "Let Larry Johnson kick that field goal!!!"

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Fronts...... I look forward to kicking your ass

You are a cubs fan.... and I am a winner. So letting you have one this season is charitable of me.

I lose every time I have to autodraft. EVERY TIME. Which sux. But it is what it is. I am not going to be "That Guy" who whines to the commish until he changes it. I am pretty sure you are the guy who kicked my ass all Baseball season a few years back.... never got the hang of Fantasy BB....:eek::eek:

stork

Sorry. Tried getting on with my temperamental phone and I thought it wasn't accepting the 'join' input, but apparently it was working fine, just wasn't advancing. All six times that I hit it. Shoulda just waited til I got home.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I am at the pool. I may get called off at 4:00 but we will be done with the thing by then. I will have to be at work from 3:00. I will load the draft in 45 minutes and keep an eye on it until I leave.

Go24

Premature Swinger!!!!!
Not sure about my team, took to many WR and not enough RB, hopefully my boys stay healthy.